Plot 17: The Fairy

OC1 wakes up one night after they hear a commotion coming from downstairs. Upon investigation, they discover OC2, a small fairy, no more than a few inches tall, stuck in a pool of jam surrounded by a shattered jar on the kitchen counter.

OC2 apologises for breaking in, saying that they were just hungry. OC1 helps clean off the small fairy and cleans up the mess, only to discover that OC2 injured one of their wings in the fall. Without their wings, the fairy is basically trapped, since they can't fly home, and begs OC1 to let them stay with them for a few days to recover.

Between the inability to fly and the large than life human foods that OC1 provides them with, OC2 quickly begins to plump up during their recovery. The once dainty fairy looks more like a marshmallow with wings by the time they've fully healed, but with the added weight, even OC2's healed wings won't lift them off the ground.

This RP could take any number of paths. OC2 may pretend to be injured in order to continue to receiving OC1's fattening food for even longer, growing fatter and greedier until they never have any hope of flying again. Alternatively, OC1 may decide they want to keep the little fairy indefinitely, and begin deliberately fattening them so they'll never escape.

For even more possibilities, the roles could be swapped! After growing accustomed to their cozy human life, OC2 may act as the gluttonous voice on OC1's shoulder, encouraging their host to overeat and grow lazy, so that the plump little fairy can continue to live in luxury.