✨part 3✨

Nezuko's POV:

Screaming I ran to Tanjiro laying down with our
baby sister, looking like he was trying to protect her from something . Crying I stood up and looked inside for any survivors, while doing so I had a look of fear and disgust on my face. The fear was that no one was alive anymore and the disgust came from me thing of how someone could do this. I touched Tanjiro to see if he was alive and he was the only one with body warth so I decided to take him to the village even though I knew I couldn't carry him.

(Skip to her carrying him)

"I will save you Tanjiro no matter what!!" Nezuko said while struggling to carry him.

When I was carrying Tanjiro he started to go berserk
Kicking Me and Trying to get out of my grip and he did making me fall off a cliff that was to the side of us.

"Ahhh!"

"I would have been dead if it wasn't for the snow" I thought as the retained my focus on the person I front of me.

Giyu POV:
I was wandering around when I saw blood coming out of this persons house so I decided to investigate it. I feel really bad because I was not able to save this person's family. Wandering through the woods now
I saw two people a girl and boy the boy was all bloody and that surprised me, and the girl was sitting there staring at him. Just as the girl ran up to him saying

"Tanjiro I'm going to get you help from the village!"

Then the boy attacked the girl. Me surprised I still stayed in my spot high up in the tree. After seeing them talk for a while even though I didn't hear what they said I went down and grabbed the boy.

"Tanjiro!!!" Nezuko said

"Tanjiro is his name, sorry I have to kill him" Giyu said while holding Tanjiro by the arms.

"Wait!! I promised you he won't every hurt or kill anyone, My brother is not like that!!" Nezuko said while crying and bowing to me.

(After the fight and what)

Nezuko's POV:

"He is sending us to a person named Mr. Urokodaki" Nezuko thought out loud. Searching for Tanjiro in the little cave she noticed a hole looking in side she saw Tanjiro peep his head out of his little hole he dug that very same morning.

Tanjiro's POV:

"Tanjiro come one get in this basket that I made for you, we have to get to Mr. Urokodaki's place soon."
Nezuko said eyeing her brother.

He slowly got out of the hole while looking at the basket he had to go in, kinda refusing he still went into the basket but he turned small like a child which surprised me and my sister, Nezuko.

(✨Time skip hehehe✨)

While walking I smelt blood so then I ran to this cottage that we were passing by, Nezuko was running after me but I still continued my way to the small cottage. Looking inside I saw a person being eaten by a demon or if I say one of my kind. Nezuko screamed when she saw having the demon's attention being brought to her.

"Look what we have here" the demon said in a low voice.

"Uhh- Tanjiro run!!" Nezuko yelled out to me.

For some reason I wasn't able to walk or run away I was just staring at the dead people that lied in front of me. This causing Nezuko having to fight the demon. When the demon was on top n Nezuko about to kill her I kicked his head off.

"Shows you right now messing with my sister" I thought.

Even though I kicked the head off the thing, it was still alive.

(After all that ✨sorry✨)

Nezuko's POV:

"Are you Tanjiro and Nezuko?" Someone said just as Nezuko was trying to finally kill the demon's head the hung from a tree.

"Yes, and you are Mr. Urokodaki I suppose?"

"You should put your brother in your basket and kill the demon already" Urokodaki said because the sun was starting to come up.

Nezuko put her brother in her basket and she grabbed the ax she left on the floor and tried to kill the demon. Hesitating she still held the ax up high but wasn't doing anything with it. Mr. Urokodaki quickly knew what the problem was, she was too kinda and she was feeling pressured because of me staring at her.

3rd person POV:

The sun just ended up killing the demon and we started to walk back to Mr. Urokodaki's place, even though he went kinda slow than his usual Nezuko still couldn't keep up.

"This is going to be a hard one to train" he thought out loud even though Nezuko can't hear him.

Making it back to his place Nezuko was really tired so Urokodaki said to change and go to sleep.

The next morning Tanjiro was still asleep and that worried Nezuko but she still proceeded to work hard and train to be a demon slayer.

"I will do this!!" Nezuko yelled full of confidence.

The same process went over and over for 6 months and Nezuko was scared because her brother hasn't woke up for the whole time she has been there. Still she knew he was alive checking up on him here and there.

Everyday she would train training with her sword or holding her breath or doing other stuff. After a while Mr. Urokodaki brought her somewhere and he told her to cut a big bolder that lied in front of her very eyes.

She tried to cut it, she really did try but she couldn't.

"If you can't cut this rock you can't become a demon slayer" he yelled while walking away from her and the bolder.
(1 minute later)
Hitting the bolder with her sword many times she just gave up on trying.

"Don't give up" someone said behind her.
____________________________________
Thank you for so much reads and I'm back surprisingly. Well thank you for reading!

Word count: 1024