First mission part 3

Here is the last two chapters put into the 3rd one so you don't have to reread, if you want to go to the third part then just skip until you see the bolded words.
_____
Nezuko used a stick to help her walk. While walking to Mr. Urokodaki's house some Tanjiro kicked the door open and walked out.

"Tanjiro...! Y-you're awake!" Nezuko stuttered. She tried to run up to her brother but fell down half way but even though she felt her brother came to her aid. He wrapped his arms around her to give her a firm hug, the feeling of her Tanjiro finally being awake brought her to tears.

Without her noticing Mr. Urokodaki walked out of the little cottage and embraced both Nezuko and Tanjiro in a hug.

15 days later

She slid on her haori getting ready for her first ever mission, her sword was supposed to arrive any time today.

The jingle of bells caught her attention as she rushed to the door to greet the new person. It was a man wearing a straw hat with bells surrounding his hat, the most distinguishing thing about him was his mask. He finally stopped in front of her.
"My name is Haganezuka, I have forged Nezuko Kamado's sword"

"Ah- hello! I'm Nezuko Kamado!"

No response is what she received. Instead he got on one knee and started to open the cloth that hid the Nichirin sword.
————
"The materials I used for the sword is obtained from the mountain closest to the sun, Scarlet Iron sand and Scarlet ore."

"These produce steel that can absorb sunlight"

"Ah, is that so?"

Nezuko's response was left hanging in the air as he continued to ramble on and on. Forgetting Mr. Urokodaki was sat in the cabin waiting for them to finish.

"There he goes again, never listening to what anyone says.."
-
Out of nowhere he jumped up and got into her face. "A hyottoko mask?"

"So you are a child of brightness huh? Now that's what I call lucky"

"Oh, no, I'm the daughter of Tanjuro and Kie"

"That's not what I meant" The sarcasm was very present in his voice.

Poking at her forehead he said "The way you were born into a family that works with fire is considered lucky and it's a cause for celebration."

She turned her head and now he was poking at her cheek. "Is that right? I had no idea."
____
Here is where the third chapter starts.
____
"There's a good chance of this sword may turn red!""Right, Urokodaki?"

"Yes" He responded.
-
Nezuko held the long katana with both of her hands, she stared at the pair until swordsmith made her draw it.

"Nichirin swords are also known as "Color-changing kantna." "They change color depending on the bearer."

Intrigued she finally unleashed the katana, she waited a few seconds until the sword started to change color. "Woah!" She gasped. After it was finished she slowly turned her head towards the two men.

"Black!" The swordsmith yelled. "It's black, huh?" Said the much calmer man.

"Eh? Is it bad or something if it turns black!" "Is it unlucky?" Questioned Nezuko. The swordsmith started to shake while Urokodaki answerd her question.

"No, not necessarily. But you don't see pitch black too often."  "AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE AND BRIGHT RED SWORD!" "DAMMIT" jumping up from his spot the blade smith toppled onto Nezuko and started to pull on her haori.

"Ouch! Stop!" "Please calm down! How old do you think you are?" Yelped Nezuko. "I'm thirty-seven!" He yelled back.

The casing of a crow could be heard outside, suddenly they started to get closer and closer until a crow landed right infront of the pair fighting.

"Nezuko kamado! Here are your orders!"

"Eh! It talks!" She yelped

The crow continued, "Make your way to a town to the northwest! Young girls has been vanishing there!"
-
A young couple strolled down the street at night peacefully talking until they passed by the ally way then the girl vanished. The man looked around in horror only seeing her items left on the floor.
-
"Night after night, young girls have been vanishing! Hunt down the demon lurking there and kill it!" "Nezuko Kamado, prepare yourself well for this task!"

"This is your first assignment...as a demon slayer!"

"My first... assignment..." she nervously clenched her sword.
_____
Sorry about the wait but the next chapter will maybe take a little while, not as long as this break but until I get more motivation.