The final selection 2

"I'm heading out bye Mr. Urokodaki"

"Goodbye Nezuko, be safe"

He sent me off with a wave, while I'm heading for the Wisteria Trees where the "Final Selection" took place.

*time skip*

"Everyone, we thank you for coming here tonight" the twins said at the same time.

"There are some demons imprisoned here on Mt. Fujikasane, captured alive by the Demon Slayer swordsmen, unable to leave." The white haired twin explained.

"You will need to survive here for seven days to pass Final selection." The black haired twin said.

"And now, be on your way." The twins said in unison, bending down slightly.
___________________
'Survive for seven days...that's all I'm going to think about.'

'I'm first going to survive until day time so the demons won't attack, then I could get some rest.'

Nezuko thought as she hid behind a rock.

'I'm going to head west, where the sunlight will hit first!' Suddenly Nezuko stopped grabbing her sword.

'This smell..it's a demon! And it's nearby!'

'Where is it?'

'Where is it coming from?'

"From above!"

Nezuko said as she nearly dodged a hit coming from a demon that was watching her from above. Regaining her posture she eyes the demon that was on all fours, it licking its long tongue at her.

Then behind her another demon came along. It lunged up at her kicking her with its right leg, sending her back, but she still remained on her feet.
From a distance she watched as the two demons argued with each other about Nezuko.

"Don't even try to grab my prey, man!"- "Get off my turf!" The blue haired demon yelled at the one that kicked Nezuko.

"The hell with you! Just beat it!" The other demon defended himself while they both were holding  each other back with their arms.

'Two of them from the get-go? I wonder if I can take them on!' Nezuko though as possibilities flowed through her head.

"That's my prey, you know!" Screeched the blue haired.

"Shut up!" the other fought back.

"It's first come, first served!" the brown haired demon yelled as he lunged towards Nezuko.

The blue hair also jumped at Nezuko prepared to get his prey he has been waiting for. Blocking both of their attacks the brown haired kicked Nezuko bringing her a few feet back, once again.
____________________________________
IM SO SORRY, I HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS STORY OFF FOR WEEKS I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE REALLY LONG! Im sorry once again, I hope you can forgive me. ||| Tell me is there a change in the way I write I have been practicing.

Word count - 440