Not so Winter Wonderland

No one's POV:
" Nezuko are you sure you will be okay, you know you are not as fast as your brother" Kie said (aka Tanjiro's mom) while putting a basket of wood on Nezuko's back.

"Mother I'll be fine, don't worry, I can be as fast as Tanjiro"

She responded with a big smile on her face trying to look confident, sighing she responded with " Okay, you're ready to take off now, please be careful on your way" trying to acknowledge Nezuko's confidence.

"Will do mother, bye take care!"

"Bye Nezuko!"

On Nezuko's way to the village she had something in her gut that told her to turn back. Ignoring the feeling she went onto her journey to the small village. (Time skip brought to you by a lazy creator)

"Why are you here Nezuko, doesn't your brother usually do this?" A villager asked confused.

"Oh Tanjiro, he has been sick with something lately so I went to go sell some wood so I could get him some medicine."

She soon became lost in her thoughts.

"Nezuko, Nezuko, NEZUKO" the villager yelled making her snap out of her deep thoughts.

"OH I am so sorry I've just been getting lost in my thoughts lately." She said making the last part a whisper. (After she sold some wood to that villager)
Then another villager came out of his home crying for help while being chased by his mother, after spotting Nezuko he screamed running towards her. Nezuko a little frightened she stepped back in fear, then the boy bowed in front of her saying...

"NEZUKO PLEASE HELP I'LL DO ANYTHING" he says while his mother is walking up behind him with an angry face.

"My mother is blaming me for this broken plate even thought I didn't do it" he said begging for help.

"Hm well their is a piece of cat hair on that plate so maybe a cat did it" Nezuko said getting the trust of the mother.

"Hm okay I believe you" the mother says walking away while pulling her son with her.

(After she had sold all the wood and helped people)

Before Nezuko knew it, it had turned dark and it was time to head back home. While walking home she could feel her fingers start to turn blue and numb.
That made her want to make it back home so she could warm up and eat some dinner, She wished that Tanjiro wasn't sick and that he could have sold Wood himself because her legs started to give up on her. Suddenly someone called out to her, taking her out of her selfish thoughts.......she didn't know who it was so then she started to get scared and suspicious. As the shadow of the person that called her name came closer and closer to her, she remembered the person, it was the guy that mom told her about, he was also the person that lived all alone! Nezuko studied him trying to remember his name but the man was quick to interrupt her thoughts about him.

"Nezuko, please do and stay at my place tonight, their are demons lurking around!" The man said frantic to get back into his house.

"Uhm, I'm not sure I feel like I should get back home....." Nezuko said back but soon after saying that she remembered her dead father telling her about demons when she was 10.

"Please do come inside, do you want to be killed by a demon or do you want to live?"

Nezuko want to live and come back safely to her family she decided to go and stay in his place for the night.

"So what is your name" Nezuko asked politely.

"My name is Saburo and If your thinking, yes my family has been killed by demons" Saburo said while handing her a bowl of steaming soup. "Ah.... sorry for your loss, oh and thank you for the food." After eating the food he gave her, Saburo said it was time for her to go to bed. Even though Nezuko had her suspicions it all ended when she fell asleep.

(It now morning time and she is getting ready to leave)

"Bye thank you for letting me stay here for the night!" Nezuko yelled as she was walking away further and further from Saburo's house.

Before signing he responded with " Bye have a safe trip back home!"

As Nezuko walked on the mountain back to her house she had something bugging her. Something didn't feel right to her, and in her gut something was telling her to RUN HOME. Ignoring that feeling she just walked home slowly, listening to the peacefulness of the day. Until something spooked her, looking to the side she saw nothing.

(This {} means the person is thinking)

{I swear I heard a tree branch cracking.....} Nezuko thought as she still continued to make her way back to her house.

She was still walking when she had smelt something (yes she had good smell too) something that smelt like BLOOD! Running quickly towards the smell she was noticing where it led to.......
____________________________________
Hi. I just wanted to thank you for 18 reads also sorry that this chapter is short it's just that I started this story on Friday and I didn't have enough time, Oh and please do tell me if you find a mistake.
Word count: 878