First Mission!

Nezuko used a stick to help her walk. While walking to Mr. Urokodaki's house some Tanjiro kicked the door open and walked out.

"Tanjiro...! Y-you're awake!" Nezuko stuttered. She tried to run up to her brother but fell down half way but even though she felt her brother came to her aid. He wrapped his arms around her to give her a firm hug, the feeling of her Tanjiro finally being awake brought her to tears.

Without her noticing Mr. Urokodaki walked out of the little cottage and embraced both Nezuko and Tanjiro in a hug.

15 days later

She slid on her haori getting ready for her first ever mission, her sword was supposed to arrive any time today.

The jingle of bells caught her attention as she rushed to the door to greet the new person. It was a man wearing a straw hat with bells surrounding his hat, the most distinguishing thing about him was his mask. He finally stopped in front of me.
"My name is Haganezuka, I have forged Nezuko Kamado's sword"

"Ah- hello! I'm Nezuko Kamado!"

No response is what she received. Instead he got on one knee and started to open the cloth that hid the Nichirin sword.

____________________________________
After this I may not post anything anymore I may just get rid of this story, sorry for not updating.

Word count: 224