The final slection

Nezuko's POV:

I sat down on the cushioned chair Took out a paper and started to write down what I remembered from today's and yesterday's training. I looked over at Tanjiro and started to feel my eyes watering, quickly looking away I took out my handkerchief and slowly dabbed my eyes with it. I quickly get up and turned off the light and laid down while pulling the blanket over me.

"Goodnight Tanjiro....."
- - - - - - - -  The final selection chapter continue.....

I get up feeling refreshed, "Good morning onii-Chan!" I say to Tanjiro even though he is still asleep.
I get out of my bed and tuck in my sheets. I start to get dressed putting my kimono Mr.Urokodaki gave me on my first day here.  <><><>  "Good morning Mr. Urokodaki!" I say enthusiastically. "Good morning Nezuko" he answers me, continuing his sentence with a loud yawn. "Have a good day" he says as I start to walk out the door. The sun glistening in my eyes. I start to walk/jog towards the Boulder that I am supposed to cut or else I can't go into "The Final Selection." I say in my mind making the last part of my sentence a little enthusiastic. I made too the bolder with sweat dropping down on the floor, the walking here just took 1 year off of my life I think jokingly.  I walked up to the bolder putter my hand in it rocky surface, until I see my friends walking up to me.

"Today I will be training you from here on out, until you I think you have grown enough to have another fight with me."

"Uh-huh"

Getting into a training position Sabito starts to tell me my rights and wrongdoings. 'Even though I know I have to do this training him telling me my wrongs is making me kinda frustrated.' I say to myself as Sabito continues to lecture me about my breathing technique. - - - - - - Everyday I have been trading with Sabito gett my breathing technique good and learning how to do the poses correctly...again. I don't mind at all though I think I can become a awesome demon slayer, and I can turn my brother back normal. —Years later— The day has finally came...my last final fight with Sabito but this time Sabito has a real sword. Me and Sabito stand 6 feet apart while Makamoto stand by the boulder leaning on it, preparing herself for who is about to win.

'3...2...1...GO' I mentally scream.

In a flash, creating the illusion that a flash of lighting was created between us. I stand there shocked as his mask that was now cut in half was slowly falling off his face. I see him smile at me even though he lost to me. Suddenly both of them disappear into the darkness of the shadows that the trees created.  I had cut into the boulder slicing it right in half perfectly, causing me to fall back in surprise. I get up and put my sword back onto my side pocket. I am about to walk back when all of a sudden I hear distant clapping looking to my right Mr.Urokodaki is clapping looking at we happy with someone a fear- full look, which you rarely never see.

"I see you have finally cut this boulder" ........

"Well it's time for you to head to the final selection, but first you have to get a full 8 hours of sleep or you won't be prepared for what is about to happen."

"Yes sir!" And I raise my hand up to my head like a soldier.

"Let get going back to the cabin Tanjiro ."

"Okay!"

____________________________________
Okay so I honestly don't know what to write and I'm going to publish this...BUT I'm going to continue this chapter once I get ideas. I just want to publish something for this week.
Please don't get mad at me....
Word count: 117
_________________________________
This is after I edited the story, I want to thank the people sincerely from the bottom of amy heart if you have been here since the very start.

Also if you are homophobic, or racist please don't read my story and get off my page. If you aren't then you are welcome :)

Word count: 714