The Final Selection Part 3

The blue haired demon avoided Nezuko's attack mid-air, while the brown haired kicked her from the back, only relying on his kicking skills.

'I'm okay! Just calm down and watch their movements!' Nezuko thought looking at the demons, eyes wide.

'Watch their movements!'

"It's been ages since I last had human flesh!" He said running up to Nezuko with the blue haired by his side.

"Total concentration!"

Suddenly a thread appeared in front of Nezuko aiming at the demons weak spots.

"The scent of the thread!"

In her eye the thread was like it was being pulled forcefully to make a straight line of thread. Water came from Nezuko's sword.

"Fourth Form!"

Nezuko yelled as she cut off the demons heads one right after another.

"Striking Tide!"
Nezuko completed her sentence off.

She breathed heavily as she looked back and saw what she had done, the demons were slowly disintegrating.

"I did it!" She congratulated herself.

'I defeated demons, I've grown stronger' she thought.

'All that training wasn't for nothing! I've mastered it!' Nezuko thought while clenching her hand and closing her eyes as tears threatened to escape.

'When I slash demons with the sword Mr. Urokodaki gave me, not even the bones are left behind, huh?'

-
"A demons weak spot is it's neck!"

"But you can't kill it with a normal sword even if you slash its neck." Urokodaki explained to Nezuko.

"Then how can I take it down?" Nezuko questioned.

" The Sword's wielded by the Demon Slayer Corps..are forged with a special steel."

"That is the only way to kill a demon."

Urokodaki explained while holding his sword up infront of Nezuko.

"They're called the "Nichirin Swords."
-
Nezuko put her sword back next to her waist while she put her hands infront of her and started praying.

"Rest in peace"

Nezuko took a sniff of the air and quickly retreated so she could pinch her nose to block out the smell.

'What's this rotten smell?'

She quickly turned to the side hearing someone frantically running and yelling.

"No one ever told me! I never signed up for this!" The stranger yelled with sweat dripping down his face.

'What's going on?' Nezuko thought keeping her distance while she put her hand on a tree.

Suddenly her face turned white, frightened. She turned behind the tree to hide herself from this unwanted presence. She breathed heavily while she looked to the side, sweat visible around her face.

'What the hell is that!' Nezuko thought as she looked at the green and fat demon with hands all around it.
-
"Hey, Sabito... Do you think Nezuko can beat that one?" Makomo questioned Sabito, who was sitting on the rock that was strangely not cut.