The Tournament

I was waiting outside the boys locker room for the boys to come out. Unfortunately for me, the tournament was boys only so I couldn't compete. However, Kreese had somehow gotten me in so I could sit and walk around with the team. The boys came out and they showed me their gis. They were black with a yellow strip along where the two sides folded. Tommy gave me a spin and I laughed as he pretended to be a supermodel.

"What do you think, princess?" Tommy asked.

"I think you all look handsome." I said chuckling.

"And by 'you all' she means me." Dutch said laughing. Johnny smacked Dutch's head jokingly. 

"But in all honesty, it sucks you can't compete. I mean, your one of the best fighters we have." Bobby said.

"Bobby's right, it's not fair that you can't compete because you're a girl." Jimmy said.

"Welcome to the life of woman." I said. "But I guess I could put cheerleading to good use."

"Yeah, where's your pompoms?" Dutch asked jokingly.

We all laughed and the tournament begun. I spotted Daniel, Ali, Daniel's mom and his mentor on the other side of the arena. I stood next to Kreese as we moved around the arena for each boy's fight. Kreese had told me that if anyone asked that I was his daughter and I had to stay with him.

One by one we got closer and closer to the semi finals. Tommy got out just before the semi finals. He lost to Daniel which made the situation even worse. I handed him a water and he calm down from his defeat. We moved into a different room where the semi finals and the finals were going to be held. Bobby, Johnny, Daniel and another boy from a different dojo had made it this far. Either way, I was proud of all of the Cobra Kai boys.

They'd told me that after the tournament, they'd take turns fighting me to see how far I would have gotten.

"You think you can take Johnny or Bobby down?" Dutch asked me.

"I have hope. I'm much smaller than them so I can easily avoid their hits. I did it for Tommy. Why not them?" I answered smirking at Tommy who playfully rolled his eyes.

Johnny and the other boy were up first. Johnny easily took him down which sent him to the finals. We were all cheering and happy for him but now it was Bobby vurus Daniel. Kreese stopped Bobby from going up for a moment.

"Take him out of commission." Kreese told him. I made eye contact with Johnny who had a nervous expression.

"But Sensi I can beat this guy." Bobby argued.

Kreese looked at Bobby with a glare. "I don't want him beaten."

"But I'll be disqualified."

Kreese glared again and Bobby sighed with defeat and nodded to our Sensi. He got up on the mat and kicked Daniel in the leg causing him to fall to the floor in pain. Bobby was quick to apologize and we all watched as two people carried Daniel to the locker rooms.

After a few minutes. Johnny and Kreese were standing in the center of the mate about to be handed the trophy when they announced that Dnaiel was going to fight. Johnny and Daniel begun fighting and Daniel was taking a heavy beating. We were cheering for Johnny as he got closer and closer to winning the tournament again for the third time.

"Get him a body bag! Yeah!" I heard Tommy yelled. I giggled at his comment which made his grin at me with a bright expression.

Johnny had been called over by Kreese but no one could hear what the two were saying. All I know is that Johnny didn't like what he was told because he went back onto the mate with a nervous expression.

The next thing we knew, Daniel crane kicked Johnny in the face causing Johnny to yell out in pain. Daniel had won but I was more concerned about my best friend who was holding his nose as it bleed out.

I looked back at Kreese who had a disappointed facial expression which made me scared for Johnny.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself.