A Fun Day

The boys and I had decided after training that day to go to the beach. We were playing soccer together. The boys were all wearing swimming trunks and I was wearing one of my favorite bathing suits. (Bathing suit is above.) We stopped playing soccer and ran down to the ocean. We went to the side where there were rocks to jump off of and Johnny and Dutch jumped in first. I laughed at them as they cannonballed into the shimmering, blue water. Out of no where, Tommy picked me up bridle style and jumped in with me. I screamed and grabbed my arms around his neck as we fell into the water. 

I came back up to the surface to see Bobby and Jimmy were now in too and all of them laughing from my scream of terror. Tommy could barely breathe from his laughter.

"Ha ha, hilarious." I said as I used my fingers to comb my wet hair back out of my face. I splashed water in Tommy's face and he gave a look of surprise but then chuckled and swam over to me. He splashed water in my face and then all of us got into one big water fight. We were all laughing and having a good time. 

After about an hour and a half of swimming, we finally sat down on the sand to dry off. Our hair was soaking wet and my legs ached from all the swimming but it was worth it. It was getting later and later and I was growing tired so I rested my head on Tommy's shoulder. I could tell he was caught off guard but he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his shoulder. But before I fell asleep fully, I felt a soft kiss on my forehead. 

(Sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted to make a small hang out between them at the beach since I haven't put a lot of them in there.)