Tournament Aftermath

I stood next to Tommy holding his arm tightly as Johnny and Kreese argued about Johnny getting second place. They'd all changed back to their regular clothes and now we watched in fear as our best friend and Sensei argued. I was too afraid to listen to anything they were saying to each other. My heart was racing fast and beating like a drum. In a second, Kreese grabbed the second place trophy from Johnny's hands and broke it, throwing it to the side.

We all were afraid but I was traumatized by what Kreese did next. Kreese grabbed Johnny and begun choking him. I could see the panic in the others faces as our Sensei aimed to possibly kill our best friend. Johnny's face started turning purple and he gasped for air. Bobby and Tommy tried pulling Kreese off but Kreese easily got them off of him. I went to reason with Kreese.

"Sensei stop it! You're gonna kill him! He's had enough!" Bobby yelled panicked.

"You stay out of this!" Kreese yelled.

I also tried pulling Kreese off but he slapped me across my face and I fell to the ground. The others ran over to me asking if I was okay.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Jimmy asked.

"I'll be alright once Sensei gets off of Johnny." I replied.

Daniel and Mr. Miyagi approached Johnny and Kreese and I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen.

"Let him go." Miyagi said to Kreese.

"He's right, Kreese, let Johnny go!" I yelled desperately. 

Kreese continued to choke Johnny. Tommy went to help but Kreese pushed him off again. 

"I said let him go!" Miyagi said more demanding. 

"Beat it, slope, or you're next." Kreese said. Johnny's face was turning even more purple than before. Mr. Miyagi pulled Kreese off of Johnny and Johnny fell to the ground gasping for air. I ran to his side along with the others to see if our best friend was okay. 

I heard the sound of shattering glass and I turned to see Kreese standing there with bloody knuckles.

"Mercy is for the weak." Mr. Miyagi said holding Kreese's head up. "We do not train to be merciful here. A man face you, he is enemy. Enemy deserve no mercy."

His hand went down as if he was going to hit Kreese, I turned away and dug my face into Tommy's chest, not wanting to watch anymore. I heard a 'honk' noise and turned to see Kreese on the floor looking confused and surprised. 'What the hell is going on?' I thought to myself. 

Small Time Skip

I sat on the couch as Johnny's house looking down at the floor with a puzzled expression. Johnny was explaining something to me but I was too lost in thought to listen.

"Hey! Y/N! Did you hear what I said?" He asked me. I looked up from the floor and shook my head. He sighed and sat down next to me. All the boys were looking at me concerned. 

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked.

"I'm fine. My best friend almost got chocked to death by our Sensei which could have been a disaster had it not been for Daniel's Sensei but I'm fine, thank you very much." I said sarcastically. 

"Sorry for asking, I guess." Jimmy said.

"I'm sorry." I said sighing. "It's just that, I knew Kreese was extreme, I just didn't think he'd be willing to almost kill one of his students and if he did, I didn't expect it to be Johnny." 

"We are all to blame. We followed his rules and look where it got us." Bobby said.

"You do know that because we all got involved, we can't show our faces in Cobra Kai, right?" Dutch asked.

"Yeah, so we should quit and never go back." I said. 

"She's right. Besides, we still have the rest of our senior year ahead of us, we should make the best of it." Tommy said positively. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

'Let's hope it's better than the first half of the year.' I thought to myself.