2

Lalisa went to her first day of work wearing this.

Employees were looking at her and her clothes,well she looks like a CEO

She went straight to her office.

"Hello there"a girl beside her greeted.
"Oh hello"Lisa replied.
"My name's Nancy...I'm 22 years old"she introduced while smiling prettily.
"Woah you're so young by the way my name's Lalisa I'm 25"
"You're my unnie then...let's eat together at lunch...I'm gonna introduce you to my friends,by the way you're so beautiful unnie"Nancy said excitedly. Lisa nodded while giggling then they proceeded to work.

Finally it's lunch break.
"Let's go unnie"Nancy invited.
"Oh wait a second...and done,now let's go I'm starving" Lisa said dramatically which caused Nancy to laugh.
They headed to the cafeteria then ordered lunch then sit to a table with 3 more girls.

"Unnies,she's the new employee!she's pretty right and she's our unnie"Nancy exclaimed.
"Oh hello guys...I'm Lalisa you can call me Lisa or anything you want"
"I'm Eunha...hello"while waving cutely.
"Hello unnie I'm Yeri"
"And my name's Tzuyu,hello unnie"
"Omg...you guys are so cute and gorgeous,I suddenly felt so ugly"Lisa exclaimed dramatically while scrunching her nose acting mad.
"YAHH unnie stop it,your perfect can't you see"Tzuyu said.
"But why are you wearing that?did Mr. Jeon scold you?"Eunha asked curiously.
"Nahh...he can't do anything by the way you guys have boyfriends?"Lisa teased them while wiggling her eyebrows.
"Yahh unnie shhhh...they are working here also"Yeri replied while blushing.
"Oh look who's blushing...anyways what's their names?"Lisa asked while laughing.

Well speaking of boyfriends,four hot boys sat with them.

"Oh the new employee!hello my name is Mingyu I'm Tzuyu's boyfriend."
"I'm Jaehyun, Nancy's boyfriend"
"I'm Yugyeom and I'm Eunha's"
"And I'm Eunwoo Yeri's boyfriend and we are Mr. Jeon's friends"

"Oh I'm Lalisa nice to meet you guys"she introduced. "By the way nice taste girls"she teased the four tomatoes or should I say girls.

"Unnie do you have a boyfriend?"Nancy asked her then they continued eating.
"None"she replied.
"How?you're pretty and all plus you're already 25"Yeri exclaimed.
"Well I stopped dating since last year,I already has six exes...I need to take a break"Lisa answered honestly.
"Woah there... I honestly gonna offer to you Mr. Jeon since he's single since birth but you said you took a break dating so it's no use"Mingyu then pouted.

"Yahh Tzuyu get your boyfriend but seriously?Mr. Jeon didn't have any girlfriend yet?"Lisa asked them.
"Yeah he doesn't give a fuck about girls."Eunwoo replied.

Lisa was about to ask again when Jisoo went to their table.
"Miss Lalisa Mr. Jeon is calling you to his office" Jisoo said.
"Oh really?Aish see you later guys"she replied while standing up following Jisoo lazily then waved goodbye at them.

"Well that's new... Jisoo's the only girl he's talking to in this company." Yugyeom mumbled.
"Well let's ask him later" Jaehyun said then the break time's over so they immediately went to their work place. The couples bid goodbyes to each other.