20

"So you're saying that it's just a prank? I knew it"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. My friends dared me to do it"

"You know what? Fuck you! Dumbass" Lisa almost punched the hell out of Bambam. I mean, she got nervous for nothing. Thanks to her super idiot cousin. But she's sure as hell that he will be the nervous one later.

"Mina babe, if I were you...I already broke up with him. But thank goodness I'm not you. Why would I date a fucktard? tsk, I'll rather date myself" Lisa stated.

"Yah! You're always bullying me!"

"Where's that friends of yours?"

"Working" Bambam answered.

"May I ask what are you guys talking about?" Mina looked at them curiously.
"Oh it's nothing babe, don't mind her. She's just overacting" Bambam wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"At least I'm not the one who was eating with his co-model. Holding her hands. Feeding her like a baby when his real girlfriend is not around" Lisa said mischievously.

That being said, Bambam froze on his spot. He's close to slapping his cousin but he can't.

"Is that true?" Mina asked calmly.
"Oh babe, I even took a photo. Look!" Lisa showed her a picture where Bambam is feeding their co-model.

Mina smiled at Bambam before walking out without saying a word.

"Oopsie. I hurt Mina. Now go before I choke you" Lisa giggled before following the said girl. Leaving Bambam all nervous.
He stood up before walking to his destination.

Lisa found Mina in the corner of the garden, sitting in the bench with eyes closed. She went behind her quietly.

After a second, Mina was already blindfolded. She tried to take it off but Lisa held her wrist then started dragging her.

"Lisa? Is that you?"

Lisa wanted to laugh. She wore a gloves so Mina won't recognize her. She stayed silent until they reached the couple's bedroom. She made Mina sit on the bed before tying her hands gently. After tying Mina, she went inside the walk-in closet.

"Yah! Lalisa. It's not funny. Untie me now, please?" Mina spoke.

Just then, she heard someone playing piano. She heard someone singing and it's familiar. Eunwoo?

"Hey Eunwoo. If you don't mind, can you please disentangle my hands? I'll pack my stuffs now" Mina spoke again but no one's replying.

Lisa, on the other hand was laughing evily. You see, the second she knew that Bambam just pranked her earlier, she planned something without his permission. Well, that's what you get for playing Lalisa. She brought her maids with her. Excused Nancy and the others to Jungkook because it's still office hours, he agreed anyway. He even tagged along. When she told Bambam about her plan, imagine his face earlier. It's priceless.
In other words, Bambam had no choice but to do what Lisa told him to.

Back to Mina, she's now pouting. The girls needed to bite their cheeks to stop from laughing. She was being unintentionally cute.

"Yah! Eunwoo-ah, untie me now. I know you have a great voice so please. You can continue after untying my hands. I won't mind you singing while I'm packing my stuffs. By the way, where's Yeri?" Mina started talking again but much to her disappointment, no one replied. She was getting annoyed and scared at the same time.

Just then, she heard someone opened the door.

"Hey! Can you untie my hands, Carla? Take off this blindfold too" Mina said hopefully. Thinking that it was their maid. But no one spoke...again.