7

Jungkook still can't believe what his Hoseok hyung told them last night
Is he suppose to be unbothered?
Or nervous?
Or jealous?
Or threatened?
Or support his hyung?he don't know what to feel! He's really weird these days.

He's now leaning on his chair, tapping his pen in the table. He can't focus working,the thought of his hyung and Lalisa being together was kinda stuck in his mind.
He didn't seen Lalisa today yet.

"Call Lalisa"he told Jisoo who's on the other line.
"wait a minute Mr. Jeon"Jisoo replied professionally even though she really wanted to laugh her ass right now then he hang up the call.

He's waiting for someone to open the door without knocking,he's used to it...to her.
Just then,he saw the door being opened.

"What is it,Mr. Jeon?I'm really busy and I don't think coming here is a good help. Please be reasonable when you're calling me coz you're interrupting my work"Lalisa immediately told him.

Jungkook looked at her,bored. "Are you done?"he asked coldly.

"No,not at all...you want me to rant here? it's a good idea actually"she replied while smiling sweetly at him. That smile always captures him ,but he knew better and she's being disrespectful right now.

"Sorry,I don't have time for your nonsense"he said firmly.

"Exactly!so why did you called me if you don't have time for my nonsense? because I'm a whole nonsense"she exclaimed. He had enough of her sassy ass but he kinda liked it so, nevermind.

"I called you because I need the documents before lunch...-"he started, ignoring  half of her statement.

"Yeah,sure...bye"she said then went out quickly.

'did she just cutted me off?the audacity of that woman!I'm still her boss!' he yelled inside his head then sighed.
She's stressing him out!my gosh!
...
While Jungkook's checking something in his computer...the door opened and he's ready to yell at the person who has guts to interrupt his work but held it back when he saw documents infront of him.

"Done,may you excuse me Mr. Jeon"Lalisa said then went out again, without him saying anything.

"She finished it all, already?but it's only 10:30 a.m. well,I'm impressed,I suppose."he mumbled then went to check her documents.

"what does Hoseok hyung liked about her?I admit she's pretty and hot...but her attitude...it's unlikable, really"he added while rolling his eyes.

Lalisa on the other hand is cleaning her stuffs in her table before going to lunch, Nancy was already there in their usual table.
She's already done when she heard someone cleared his/her throat. She looked behind her then saw a familiar face.
She tried to remember first then boom!she finally remembered.

"Oh,hello Hoseok oppa?what can I do for you?"she asked hesitantly.
"Hello Lalisa,can you eat lunch with me?I'm alone... Jungkook's busy"Hoseok then pouted.

She think of it first...
"Sure,let's go"she said casually. He nodded then started walking, followed by her.

She noticed that they are heading to the parking lot so,
"Where are we going anyway?"she asked.
He stopped in his tracks then looked back at her while smiling.

"Chef Lee's-"he didn't finished his sentence because she squealed.
"Really?omg!walk faster oppa!"she exclaimed. She looks like a baby,her excitement was so cute that Hoseok need to hold himself back to pinch her fluffy cheeks.

After awhile,they are already inside the VIP room. Their ride was so funny,they enjoyed it... jokes here,laughs there.
They are waiting for their foods to arrive.