14

Lalisa was running to the elevator since she's late. Once she stepped inside,she was caught off guard to see his boss looking  intensely at her.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon"she bowed.
"Good morning Ms. Lalisa"he greeted back.

"Do you know that your late?"he suddenly asked.
"Oh,I'm well aware"she smiled fakely.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking again. This girl is...ugh!
"I'm hoping this won't happen again"

"You're also late"she pointed at him.
"I'm the boss"he stated proudly.
"So?it doesn't matter about your position here. Even if your the boss or not,you should know your responsibility."she rolled her eyes in boredom.

Well,she have a point.
"Whatever. Come to my office before lunch break"he changed the topic.
She just hummed in response that made him annoyed. Before he can speak again. The elevator opened and she's already walking away.

After some minutes, Jungkook reached his floor. The employees around the area greeted him but he just ignored them,as always. He's too occupied to greet them back,that's what he believes but he just greeted Lalisa earlier...such a clown. He's always greeting her but have no time to his long time employees. That's why they dubbed him as a cold and arrogant boss but he don't have to know it.

It's just an hour before lunch break and Jungkook asked Rosé to cook something good and who is she to refuse when he said it's for Lalisa?so she immediately went to her kitchen,still talking to him. She's so excited while cooking, thinking that her brother was already making a move to the said girl and she's right. He even asked for her help and she agreed right away.

After some time, Rosé asked their driver to deliver the foods to Jungkook since she can't go, tonight is her flight and she'll be busy for her modelling and she's sad but happy about that.

It's already lunch break and Lalisa's nowhere to be found. Jungkook was annoyed and worried at the same time so     he decided to call her. He's about to get his phone but the door opened so he straightened his posture.

"What is it Mr. Jeon?"
"Eat lunch with me"Jungkook said,more like commanded.

"That's all? where's the food?I'm starving"Lalisa sat in his couch casually.
He looked at her in disbelief.
'really?no argument?she's so easy to handle' he thought. Well,he's really thankful that no argument...she always win,but he's not gonna admit that,not now.

"On the table, obviously"
"What are you waiting for?let's go"she stood up.

Once they are already settled down,eating peacefully...Lalisa spoke.

"Where did you get this foods?it's good, really"she started.
"Oh...noona cooked this"he shrugged.

"Really? what a shame!I didn't know"she suddenly smirked and that's when Jungkook know that she's planning something inside her head. So, Jungkook being Jungkook...

"What are you thinking?or should I say... planning?"he asked.
"I wouldn't be surprised if you just shrugged it off when I say it's you"she continued eating.

"Why wou-"he stopped his words when he finally understood her words. Yes people,he's blushing...hard. If his employees saw him right now, they'll probably laugh at his face after overcoming the shock stage.

"You're face is so red Mr. Jeon,are you okay?"she asked innocently...or not.
"O-oh,it's j-just hot. Yeah, you're hot...no no no, i-it's hot here"he fanned his face using his hands.

"But the ac was on"she mumbled,confused.
"Or am I really that hot?"she added, teasingly.

"Let's just eat"he immediately changed the topic.
"Yeah yeah yeah,would you mind to pass the shrimp salad?"she requested politely since it's food.
"And sushi"she added.

He passed it to her without hesitation.
"Looks like you really like them"he said.
"If I say yes. Would you cook it for me everyday?"she asked playfully.

"I wouldn't mind cooking for you"he muttered truthfully.
"It's a yes then. I'll eat here everyday Mr. Jeon!"she exclaimed childishly.
Jungkook unconsciously smiled at her behavior,well that's one of his plan... Lalisa eating with him in his office. What a nice view. He just need a very good chef and learn how to cook.

"You sure are"he said
"I can finally save money from eating here!I'm really planning to build or buy a company for Bambam and Mina. You know, engagement party gift"she shared.

"You're richer than me Lalisa,I'm sure you can buy a company without sweating"Jungkook spoke.

"Still!I want it special and with atleast slight effort! he's my cousin who's  getting married in 5-6 months after the proposal so I want him to have a family with really stable life. I want to spoil them,you know!"Lisa argued.

"He's as wealthy as me Lalisa. I'm sure he can handle it"he said.
"I don't care. I'll do what I want."she stubbornly told him. Wiping her lips with tissue.

"You're really stubborn"
"So?why do you care?it's none of your concern"
"Because I'm a human"
"I am too!do I look like a chicken?"
"I didn't said that"
"But that's what you're implying!"
"No it's not!you really look like a goddess!"

Jungkook immediately covered his mouth when he said that. He's not planning to confess right now,not yet.

"I know. Nothing new!that's what they always fucking told me but they're just two  fucking faced bitches with no fucking life so don't fucking call me that or maybe you're like them, assholes and dumbfucks!"she suddenly spat angrily.

He widened his eyes,not believing what she said. She swears like there's no tomorrow and there's no one in hell called him asshole and dumbfuck.
"Why are we arguing?"he asked, calming himself.
"I don't know. Thank you for the food Mr. Jeon"then she went out.

"Is it my fault?"Jungkook asked himself.
"But she's hot when cussing, really hot"he added, chuckling.
"Lalisa Brüschweiler...what are you doing to me?"he asked to particularly no one.