10

"Omg!girl I think I already know who's Lili!" Jennie suddenly exclaimed.
The others looked at her as if she's crazy. They are now only waiting for Jungkook and Jisoo for their night out since Lisa has something to do...or not.

"We all know who she is unnie"Rosé mumbled boredly.
"Your brains are slow pokes!she's from Thailand remember?"Jennie asked.
Taehyung nodded.
"So?"he asked.

Jungkook and Jisoo arrived before Jennie can ask again.

"What's the fuzz?"Jungkook asked, taking a seat beside Yoongi while Jisoo sat beside Jin.
"About Lalisa"Jimin replied that made Jungkook groan. Lalisa everywhere.

"What about her?"Jisoo asked.
"Wait,I have a question!what's her last name again?"Jennie asked her sister.
"Manoban, Lalisa Manoban"she replied confused.

"So...she's Lalisa Manoban from Thailand. Oh my fucking ghost!I remember where I saw her years ago!she's in Brüschweiler's  company in Paris and she's clinging with Mr. Brüschweiler like a baby while being scolded about partying,sorry I kinda eavesdrop but yeah!so that's explains her behavior!I'm so smart guys!"Jennie exclaimed carefully.

The rest have their mouth wide open,it kinda made sense.

"Why didn't I know it?"Taehyung asked himself.

"So,all this time...we are hanging out with a Brüschweiler" Namjoon concluded.
"But why is she working tho?"Yoongi asked.
"And media didn't know about her arrival?"Hoseok added.

"If netizens know about her being here,it will cause a loud noise all around!"Jin said.

"I remember her saying that she have to work or else her credit cards will be cutted when I asked her why is she working there"Jungkook suddenly said.
"Yeah,it all made sense now,she's Bambam's cousin,especially the Chef Lee thing"Rosé mumbled.

"But why did she hid it from us?"Jennie asked.
"I think she want a peaceful life within one month"Jisoo's answer made them look at her.

"I think someone heard us"Namjoon leaned over first before whispering that caused them to widen their eyes. He heard whispering behind them earlier.

"Really?wtf? aish!how'd you know?you saw the person?"Jisoo panicked without a reason.
"Nope but they're group of teenagers and they already left"he replied.

"What if-"Taehyung's cutted off by Rosé's  phone ringing.

"Hello?"
She answered it with a frown since it's unknown number but her expression turned to worry immediately.

"Send the address, bam"
"Okay bye,thank you for informing" then the call ended.

"Bambam?"Jimin asked. She nodded before picking her bag.
"You guys coming?"she asked.

"Where?"
"Lisa's house, she's sick"
"What are you waiting for?let's go!"Jisoo said after getting her car keys.

They went to the parking lot. The girls are in Jisoo's car while the boys are in Hoseok's.
Rosé told the address to Jisoo,the boys are following them.

After some time,they arrived infront of Lisa's house. They went out of their cars then pressed the doorbell. A maid came out then opened the gate after hearing Lisa's name.

"She's in her room ma'am,sir...follow me"she said before leading the way.

"She's really a Brüschweiler"Jennie whispered to them.

"We're here ma'am,sir...please do call me when you need anything"the maid then bowed before leaving.

"Well,she's so polite and respectful"Jin mumbled.