9

Last night was really weird for Jungkook that he woke up late today,and it's gonna be his first time being late...even though he was the CEO,he's always responsible.

"Fuck it"he mumbled,he's stuck in the traffic. He look around then spotted a familiar car,too familiar. But he's not sure,he can't see whose inside.

Jungkook didn't know that he's staring at the certain car until the owner of it came out,and that's when he became a Jungshook. It's Lalisa,looking hot as always.

It's his first time seeing her going to work wearing a skirt

It's his first time seeing her going to work wearing a skirt. Well he's used to her outfits whenever she's going to bar but today hits different,she looks more like a CEO than him and he admits it.

Jungkook doesn't know what's going on in his fucking head and heart but he kinda liked it somehow and hates it at the same time.

Right now,he's looking at her in disbelief and confusion. He just saw her calling someone earlier and now,her lane isn't that much traffic anymore unlike his. How?is she that rich to have some connection? He's so confused but one thing for sure...she already drove away. He's more late than his new employee!

"Ugh!what am I gonna do?"he asked himself. He don't want to bother someone,he's sure independent...he don't want asking help or favor.
After a minute of thinking,he texted Jisoo that he'll come later in the afternoon.
-
-
-
Lalisa is working in a hurry. It's almost lunch time and her paperworks aren't done yet!heck...Jisoo gave her tons of it. She thought she'll somewhat have a special treatment but none, nothing. She wants to yell at Jisoo but she controlled it. She's very thankful that Jungkook didn't come to work or else,she'll snap. Seeing him wants her to mop faces in the floor.

"Unnie,let's go?"she look startled when Nancy suddenly spoke.
"Where?"Lisa absentmindedly asked.
"Cafeteria?lunch?"Nancy asked back while giggling.
"Omg,I'm sorry...be there in a minute"Lisa said with a smile ,Nancy nodded and went out,leaving Lisa alone.

Lalisa was now coming out of the elevator when she saw her boss not so far away from her but not so near also,what a lucky day...please insert the sarcasm. She looked away and didn't bother to look again. Even though she's Rosé's so-called-sister since yesterday,there's no way in hell she'll get close to her boss. She's now walking towards their table with salad in her food tray.
-
-
-
When Jungkook reached his office,he immediately threw his self in the couch...feeling lazy. He saw Lalisa earlier and he did his best to not look at her but he failed.

"I don't like her,right?"he asked no one.
"Who?Lisa?she's now your sister kook,don't tell me you like your noona"he heard a very familiar and annoying voice followed by a laugh. He shut his eyes close then he felt someone sitting beside him.

"What now noona?"Jungkook asked, ignoring the remark.
"Dad misses you"she replied, observing the surrounding. "And Jisoo unnie told me that you're looking for more employees"she added.

"I'll visit dad later...and yeah I'm looking for more"he said.
"And I heard Christine will apply"Rosé said.
"So?what am I gonna do about it?"
"Nothing,just warning...I know she will seduce you again even though you didn't give a shit"Rosé shrugged.
"I'm glad you know"Jungkook said boredly.
"Anyways,I have to go...I'll meet Lili,bye!"and just that she left.

"Why does everyone leaving me?"he asked his pen.

While he's working,he recieved a call from Taehyung,he stared at his phone for some seconds then picked it up.

"Hyung?"

"Kook, where's Lisa?she's there?"

"Yeah?why?"Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes. 'don't tell me he'll hang up the phone now' he thought.

"Oh,okay...bye kook" just like he thought.
Jungkook rolled his eyes again, Taehyung didn't even bother to wait for him to say goodbye. First Hoseok,then Rosé and now Taehyung...who's next?

Jungkook then called Jisoo...
"Tell Ms. Lalisa to come in my office" then he cut the call immediately.
He's about to continue his work earlier but...

"Mr. Jeon?"and that's when he finally saw Lalisa today up close.
"Ms. Lalisa, I assume you already finished what Jisoo gave to you" Jungkook said seriously.

"Yeah"
"Where is it?"
"In my desk, obviously"
Jungkook almost choke her but he controlled himself. He calmed down first before speaking again...

"Bring it here"he commanded.
"Your wish is my command... Mr. Jeon"and that,she went out. She's really pissing him off but he didn't mind,he kinda like her smart tongue.

After some minutes,Lalisa came back with pile of papers in her hands. She loudly put it in his table that made him flinch a little.

"aww~Mr. Jeon flinched?how cute"she even had the guts to tease him.
"You can leave now"Jungkook ignored her teasing and proceeded to check her papers.
"Oh, I'm really about to leave but your cute Mr. Jeon,no wonder your Chaeng's brother"she then went out again,not aware of the low-key blushing Jungkook.

"Aish,why are you blushing Jeon?she's obviously teasing you"he then lightly slapped himself.

After some time, almost everyone are leaving except Jungkook, Jisoo and Lalisa who's in the parking lot.

"Unnie let me give you a ride"Lalisa offered.

"Where's your car noona?"Jungkook asked.

"Well, Jin's gonna fetch me...I let my maid borrow my car since her dad sent to the hospital earlier" Jisoo said.

"But Jin oppa isn't here yet,you'll be bored while waiting for him...I'll just give you a ride unnie...please?"Lalisa literally showed her puppy eyes,clearly forgetting Jungkook's existence.

"Aish,fine...I'll just message Jin"Jisoo answered that made Lalisa smile.
"Let's go then,good bye Mr. Jeon"Lalisa then went to her car.

"Bye kook,drive safely"Jisoo then followed Lalisa.
Before Jungkook can wave goodbye,the two girls already drove off.

"Rude!"he exclaimed then went to his car. While he's driving,he remembered what Lalisa did earlier,she's so cute but he's not gonna admit it.
"That rich kid..."he's about to curse her but he can't,she looks like a fragile doll but he knows that it's the other way around.