17

Jungkook's friends and sister are really confused at his behavior right now.
"Yah!that's not water" Rosé took the glass of tequila on his hands because he's really drinking it as if it's water.

"Do you have any problem?"she asked.
"I don't have any, now give that back"he then tried to take the glass but Rosé was faster.

"Let me guess,is it because of Lisa?"Jisoo asked.
"Nope"he shook his head when the scene came back in his mind again.

"It's obvious Kook,now spill it" Namjoon spoke that made him sigh.
"I-it's just...I thought she's s-single but I c-caught her m-making o-out with a g-guy in the parking lot earlier"what he said made the people with him quiet.

"Do you like her?"Hoseok asked seriously.
He nodded aggressively since he's already drunk and that made them smile.
"Then you should make a move now. Her exes keep coming back to her" Taehyung suddenly chuckled.

"And yes,she's single Kook... SHE'S SINGLE" Jennie laughed.
"Wait,are you jealous?"Seokjin asked.
"No I'm not!why would I be jealous?"he defended.
"Why so defensive Kook?" Jimin teased.

"I thought Hoseok oppa likes Lisa?"Jisoo suddenly asked.
"Well,I just did that to pressure this bunny, she's like a sister for pity's sake" Hoseok started laughing.

"Guys do you remember this?
I SwEaR I dOn'T liKe HeR! noR lOvE hEr!" They all laughed at what Rosé said except Jungkook who's pouting.

"Omg!you're the best babe" Jimin continued laughing.
"I can't believe he said those"Yoongi shook his head.

"I asked Bambam about her"Jungkook spoke.
"So how is it?" Jisoo asked eagerly.
"She want a boyfriend who can be her maid"he answered boredly.

"Then you should start cooking for her tomorrow" Rosé beamed.
"Yeah,she liked your shrimp salad"Jungkook smiled at her and they know that there's a meaning behind that smile.
"Nope,do it yourself. I'll personally invite Lisa for my own benefits"she immediately understood his smile that made him pout.

"Poor Jungkook" Jennie laughed.
"Wait,do you know the name of the guy?" Hoseok asked.

"Uhm...I just heard that it's Kun" Jungkook answered.
"He's her ex from China. Well I heard it's one sided love plus the fact that your future girl don't do serious relationship so we can tell they're just fuck buddies for Lisa"Taehyung said .

"How'd you know?" Jennie asked.
He just winked at her before smiling cheekily.
Jungkook started thinking about what his hyung said, she's not serious about relationship so it's impossible for him to recieve his favor.

Bambam on the other hand was in his car with Mina,they are heading to Lisa's house.
Once they reached infront of her house,they immediately went out then pressed the doorbell. Mika,the maid who's always smiley opened the gate with unusual expression.

Once the door opened,they heard loud moans and groans. Mika excused herself then went to the kitchen while Bambam smiled at Mina sheepishly.

"Uhm.."he started awkwardly when they seated in the couch.
"It's okay" Mina smiled.

"I thought her room is sound proof?!"he muttered, embarassed at his cousin's behavior.

After some minutes,the weird noises stopped. Lisa went downstairs with fresh look,as if she didn't do anything.

"Oh,you guys are here"she greeted happily.
"That's loud"Bambam raised an eyebrow at her.
"I know,anyways...let's eat first, I'm hungry but the foods are not ready yet." She sat down in the other couch.

"Who's that?"Bambam asked.
" Kun" she looked at her perfect nails then smiled at them innocently.

"I brought something" Mina spoke,showing some bottle of wines and basket of goodies.
"Omg!thank you. You know what,you should break up with him then come to me instead" Lisa giggled.

"Well, that's not a bad idea. I'll think about it" Mina played along.
"Excuse me?!" Bambam exclaimed but got completely ignored that caused him to huff in annoyance.

"Your girlfriend?" Lisa mouthed when she saw Kun walking downstairs while talking to someone in his phone and fixing his hair at the same time. He nodded before rolling his eyes.
He went straight to Lisa,still in phone call then kissed her lips which she responded gladly.
Kun waved to her visitors before leaving.

"That guy has girlfriend already Lalisa,you're so shameless"Bambam scolded her.
"I know but he keeps on coming back to me,not my fault" Lisa shrugged.
Mina was dumbfounded,this girl is really something.

"And you're accepting him" Bambam continued.
"Well he's not bad so why not?"Lisa giggled.

"Ma'am, Sir...dinner is ready" one of the maid, Yanna, said. They nodded at her before standing up then started walking to the dining room.

"Sorry for her" Bambam whispered to Mina who just giggled.