4

"How's the dinner yesterday bam?"Mingyu asked feeling curious.

They are in their usual bar, drinking after work.

"It went well to be honest,she just made me and Mina eat her fancy ass dinner"Bambam replied while rolling his eyes.
"Woah,she can cook?"Eunwoo asked stunned.

"No,she has Chef Lee in her house to cook for her"Bambam said simply.
"Chef Lee?what the fuck?she's literally one of the most successful and famous Chef in the history!how?"Yugyeom exclaimed.
The others nodded.

"I don't know also"he replied.

"Back to the topic...how does it goes?what did she said?"Jaehyun asked.

"During dinner,she told me to get her phone in her room and obviously I was hesitant and nervous at first but go for it nonetheless,I don't want to be nagged by her then while I was walking downstairs holding her phone, I heard her said "what a nice speech whatever blah blah blah" so I hid behind the staircase th-" he was cutted off by Jungkook saying...
"What an obedient dog you are" that earned a chuckle from others. "Anyways, continue"he added.

"Then I heard her shouted that she know that I'm in the staircase and she even threatened me saying that if I don't come out she will throw me and Mina  out of her house!the audacity!she's the one who invited us but she said that she already like Mina that made me calm down a bit and she added that I better propose to her already and she will handle my wedding instantly"Bambam exclaimed.
"I really like her attitude"Mingyu mumbled.
"See?we told you she will like Mina"Yugyeom added.

"Then she asked Mina what was she doing for living so Mina answered modelling with me then she yelled "IU unnie...what do you think of me being a model?" like WHAT THE FUCK? imagine my shock and Mina's face!and the fact that IU noona said that Lalisa will rock it made my soul left my body"Bambam added, mimicking her voice. The others laugh like a maniac,they want to see Bambam like that always. Now,they know how...they just need Lalisa.
"But she can be a model, seriously"Jaehyun said and others nodded.

"Then after we were done with the dessert she excused herself to get some sandwich. So I had a time to talk to Mina but it didn't last long because Lalisa came back holding  burgers! Big loaded burgers to be exact so  I asked her where's the sandwich then she just said that that's her sandwich then I looked at Mina,she had wide eyes!I mean who wouldn't?that spoiled little brat!"he continued.
Mingyu started laughing followed by other saying "that's insane!"

"Then after some chatting we decided to leave since we have schedule today then when we reached our house,mins immediately yelled "OMG" while I thanked God for giving me a lucky day"he ended.

"Congrats bro!you finally found someone that aren't like your exes"Jungkook then clapped.
"Yeah"Eunwoo nodded in agreement.

"But is she really that fancy pants?and spoiled brat?"Jungkook asked.
"More than what you think!"Bambam replied.
"How can you say so?"Yugyeom asked.
"You can't make her eat some street foods from somewhere or night market,she's only eating Chef Lee's and she'll start sulking if you didn't agree on her shits."Bambam said simply.

"So that explains why she's only eating vegetable salad during lunch"Jaehyun exclaimed,feeling attacked by the realization.
"Really?"Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Oh our interested friend is here again"Yugyeom teased.
"Whatever,but seriously? vegetable salad?I wasn't expecting that from her"Jungkook added.
"Oh please kook, expect the unexpected when it comes to her"Bambam then shrugged.

"I'm sure she'll get along with Jennie noona"  Mingyu said.
"Jisoo noona even told me that Lalisa's annoyed face whenever I'm calling her to my office was very funny"Jungkook shared.

"Wait a minute,how long is she gonna work to you kook?"Bambam asked curiously.
"1 month"he replied simply.
"Oh I see"Bambam mumbled.

After some time,they all separated ways...feeling a little bit tipsy.

Jungkook arrived at his mansion just to see Rosé in his living room,crying while watching movies in Netflix.

"What are you doing here noona? Jungkook asked confused.
"I'll come with you to the company tomorrow,I heard from Jisoo unnie there's new sassy employee there,I want to meet her"she replied feeling excited.

"Oh please,she's annoying"he mumbled while sitting next to her.
"Then I like her already"she exclaimed.
"You like everyone"he spat.
"No,not everyone...coz I don't like you"she teased.

"Whatever,by the way how's Jimin hyung?"he asked.
"Good"she replied then went back watching.
"You guys fought right?"he asked carefully.
"I don't take the blame"she then shrugged.

"I'll talk to Jimin hyung tomorrow"
"No need,he's busy with his sexy trainee"
"Oh so that's why"
"Don't bother him, anyways...I'll go to Paris next week,just so you know"she informed.

"Why?"
"Runway fashion show"
"Good luck then"
"Take some rest now kook,your busy tomorrow"

"Alright, good night noona"
"Good night"

He immediately go to his bathroom to clean himself when realization hit him.
'she didn't go to the bar tonight' he thought but shook his head quickly.
'why are you thinking of her kook?she's your employee'

After some time he went outside of his bathroom then laid to his bed, feeling sleepy. It didn't take time when he fell asleep.

Lalisa on the other hand has a little cold so she can't go out of her house. She just want to go shopping!
She hired 10 maids earlier not even bothering to tell her parents, she's basically having the time of her life.

"Mika!"she yelled.
Mika immediately went to her room.
"Yes ma'am?"

"Please make me some soup"Lalisa then pouted. Mika was contemplating if she will pinch her cheeks but she might be fired but she's really cute!
"Of course ma'am,wait here"she quickly went out, walking straight to the kitchen.

Lalisa was thinking if she will take a day off tomorrow but she don't like the idea.

Her thoughts got interrupted by Mika holding a tray with soup.
"Thank you"
She just smiled and nodded then went out.

She taste the soup...
"Well not bad"she mumbled just then her phone started to ring.
She looked at the caller's id just to see her mom. She answered it.

"Hello mom"she greeted with raspy voice.
"Are you sick sweetie?"her mom asked worriedly.
"Just a little cold"
"You already took medicine?"
"Yeah,by the way...why did you call mom?"
"I have a new limited edition bag, want to have it?"her mom asked.

"Really?omg!I want it"
"Just go to any Celine boutique there,I'll tell them to give it to you"
"Omg,I'm so excited!thanks mom."
She heard her mom's giggle.

"By the way,I met bammie's new girlfriend"
"Really?how is it?"
"I like her for Bammie,oh and she's well spoken person with a playful side and she's a model"Lalisa shared.

"Aish,I suddenly want to meet her...I'll tell it to your aunt!I'm sure she don't know it yet"
"You bet"
"Oh I have to go sweetie,bye I love you,take care and rest well."
"Okay mom,bye I love you and please tell Dad my work is pretty enjoyable"
Then they both laughed.
Then they ended the call.

She stood up then charged her phone then turned on the speaker and play some soft music.
After awhile,she fell asleep...her body was really tired.