Turning to a new leaf

(A/N- Warning: Light angst ahead or heavy, I honestly can't tell)

It was currently early morning in Japan, he was crying and hugging his knees, sitting in the corner of his bed. His heart ached for some reason, he felt worried for some reason. He didn't know why, he knew who these feelings were for but he still didn't get why. He yearned for that warmth, that his boyfriend carried with him. His bright ball of sunshine, he needed it, he needed him back. Suddenly, he realised what he did, guilt washed over him like the ocean. He cried harder, he realised he can't survive without the warmth his boyfriend gave him. He knew he needed to find his boyfriend and apologise. He looked across the room at his clock, it was 5:00 am, the same time he got out of his bed to race, a certain tangerine to the gym. 

Kageyama quickly wiped his tears, as he got up from his bed to take a bath and get ready for his morning run. He couldn't stop thinking about Hinata, it was like when he first realised his feelings for the smaller boy. His heart won't stop racing, as he got more and more flustered with each interaction. He missed that, he missed it all and he wished he could take it all back. 

The bluenette was fresh out of the shower and getting ready. He put his shoes, grabbed his phone and earphones, keys and then proceeded to head out of his house. He was now out of the house and jogging down the hill. As he jogged, he let his thoughts overcome him. So back to Hinata, why did he try to ignore him in the first place, was it because he was jealous of how close he was to everyone else, or was it because he got so focused on volleyball that he forget why they were dating in the first place or both. If Kageyama was being honest with himself, he wanted things to go back to the way they were, with him and Hinata, not missing a chance to hangout, they used to see each other every single day to get meat buns and what not. He knows he needs to figure out where Hinata is, then his heart can finally be at peace. But not really, he wants a hug too, more specifically his adorable tangerine's hugs. 

He quickened his pace as he felt tears forming once again in his eyes. Kageyama took in the cold morning air as he took a deep breath. Alright, so what he knows so far is that Hinata is gathered with all his close friends, outside the country. The reason he thinks, the bottoms are outside the country, is because they put through so much effort to hide it. Not only that but he has been checking Hinata's house everyday to see if he's back or not. It's a high possibility that Hinata could be gone for 2 weeks, since that's how long his mum and his sister will be gone. Suddenly, Kageyama comes to a stop, he's outside coach's store. He enters the shop and heads straight for the refrigerators at the back of the store for his milk. He thinks once again and grabs a notebook and a few pens. This causes Ukai to gave the bluenette a strange look, why would kageyama be grabbing a notebook.

"Soooo Kageyama, how are you and Hinata doing?", Coach Ukai asked him, hoping for a reaction as he scanned the few items.

"We're doing good, how about you and takeda-sensei?" Kageyama replied with a blank expression as he stuffed the things in his bag and payed. Ukai swore under his breath as he mumbled something about none of your business with a flushed face. Kageyama walked out of the store, making sure all his items were secure.

Once he was out of sight from the store, he ran, just ran as fast he could. He needed to get home, for once in his life his below academic level brain was working to help him. He couldn't think of anything but Hinata, flashbacks were running through his brain. As tears threatened to spill, he ran faster and faster and faster, till he had reached back to his apartment. Then finally then there, he let his tears spill as he opened the door.

He walked inside, took his shoes off and locked the door. He then proceeded to walk through his family's apartment, which included him and his sister, into his room and them he dropped the bag of items on his bed as he slumped on his dark chair. A massive headache was taking over as pinched the bridge of his nose. Kageyama leaned back in his chair as he groaned in frustration. He needed to this, to prove himself worthy of Hinata's love again. 

His motivation is now once again on his side as he sits up straight taking out each item form the plastic bag. Milk, book and pencils, check, it's time to figure where Hinata is. So, what he knows so far that Hinata is out of the country, likely for two weeks and that he is with the rest of the bottoms.

11th of  January 2019,

Hello, to whoever is reading this. This is my journal, for all my clues to find my boyfriend, who disappeared with his friends because me and his friends' boyfriends were being a**holes. And it's completely fair too but I'm scared and I want to make sure that my tangerine is at a safe place. This is what I've got so far-

 -likely gone for 2 wks 

-with the rest of the bottoms (maybe Tanaka-senpai's sister?)

-out of the country (likely in a different continent)

~Possible countries~

-China    

- England 

-Brazil

-Hawaii

-Canada

-Paris

-America

-London

-the possibilities are endless

~

I should check instagram, he might have blocked me, but I can still see when he was last active, then I can check which timezone was awake at the time. Yes! that could actually work. I'll right in here again tomorrow to see if I get anymore clues, or just right in general to went out my feelings. Either one works.

Till next time,

_Kageyama_

Kageyama finally put the pen down as he deeply sighed and hoped that the rest would turn to a new leaf, just like he did. For now, his worries lies with his tangerine and if he's safe. Till then, he won't be at peace.