HoTeLs and the tops need a brain

let's TACO about us 

Kurooster:  sooo any updates about our boyfriends???

SirHootalot: WHERE'S AKAASHI??????

Kurooster: Help. please.

SaltyBeanPole: Suffer

Deadchi: TSUKKISHIMA KEI

SaltyBeanPole: Tch 

MilkAddict: the shrimp isn't answering my calls

TallBean: I dunno about Yaku but I already miss him

Germaphobe: you'll be fine plus fewer germs

theBETTERtwin: you idiot, can you not worry about germs for 2 minutes

unHOLYASAHI: I'm sure there is nothing to worry about plus they're not even together rn

EmoSuga: so we know that they're alive??

mattSUN: probably, I'm pretty sure we'd hv to rescue them if they were in a situation like that, like their knight in shining armour (A/N nah dude I think it's you who needs saving)

QueenKiyoko: yea, yachi does have a lot of anxiety but like a said yesterday I doubt they're up to something

ennoSHITa: even if they did, the farthest they could've have gotten is a hotel in Tokyo

NARuto: yea

youshouldhavecometoShiratorizawa: I am not too sure as Tendou has a lot of resources but as you said before, 'They could not have gotten far'. Also, Iwaizumi, if you see Oikawa, tell him:'He should have come to Shiratorizawa'

GodzillaArms: ....wtf

Kurooster: BAHAHAJDGDFGJSDGCJSHDCJSD he's so straightforward 

Turnip-chan: Kunimi doesn't like social interactions unless it's Yahaba, Kenma or Hinata

madDog: Yahaba gets scared easily so he takes me, Kunimi or trashykawa

theBETTERTWIN: So we're blocked and they're all gone for a holiday somewhere in separate groups, all across the Honshu island and we don't where? 

SirHootalot: yes??

theBETTERTWIN: great, I don't have to babysit rip-off Barry the bee but my bat-looking boyfriend is with him, so I know he's in okay hands because of Suga, Yaku and Akaashi. Trashykawa and Barry the Bee are together so that isn't good.

SaltyBeanPole: I'm not worried about tangerine, games and yams, they're all going with a responsible adult. I feel bad for however is taking care of them(A/N four eyes shut yer trap)

MilkAddict: for once I agree with you

mattSUN: I don't hv the braincells to deal with us, bye

Rest of the them: Bye

.....

Meanwhile with the others~

"So this hotel we're going to, does it have enough beds to fit all of us? or do we have different rooms?"Suga asked Tendou who was currently on his phone.

"All of us, it will fit all of us. Also we'll be there in like 5 minutes, meaning it's time to wake all of them up," Tendou replied not once looking up. Suga nudged Yaku and Akaashi to wake them up. He told Yaku to wake up everyone cause, his arms were a bit numb after being stuck between Akaashi and Yaku.

"EVERYONE WAKE THE HELL UP, WE'RE NEARLY THERE!!", Yaku yelled as he heard multiple groans. He saw Tendou laughing as the driver had flinched at the noise and so did a lot of other people. The group was now fully awake, looking out the window to see if they can spot the hotel. Kunimi and Yahaba were the ones who guessed it correctly. Hinata was about to jump in excitement but Kenma and Yamaguchi had tackled him into the seat so he wouldn't get hurt. Seeing what position they had landed in, everyone laughed, a genuine happy laugh filled with amusement.

The bus came to a halt as they were at the entrance. They got out one by one, pulling they're luggage behind them into the foyer. Tendou dragged his suitcase with him to the lady at the adminstartion area. He had gotten the keys their room and handed it to Suga and Yaku as the others would probably lose it. all of them couldn't fit in the two elevators they took five in each elevator. The second rounds of 5's finally got up to see 10 people eating for them. Together, they headed to the room 506. 

As Suga opened the door, all of them rushed inside, if you were walking outside the door, you would probably hear mumbles of them screaming 'dibs on the top bunk' or 'Oh my goodness this like paradise'. After they all settled dow and satisfied with their choices, they started unpacking and placing their clothes in the assigned closets. The girls had two closets as well as a  separate section of beds but they were still next to the boys. 

"This is by far the most amazing thing, we've done, and we've done some pretty interesting things," Yahaba excitedly said. 

"Sweets, I have to agree with you. It's honestly kinda funny. Our 'boyfriends' think we're still in Japan separated but we're actually on the other side of the globe, having the time of our lives. I'm pretty sure Kyoutani doesn't know that you act scared to make him feel better about himself", Kunimi laughed.

"Yea, well we all feed their ego's, only to finally crush them," Yahaba snickered.

Makki joined into their conversation, "I can imagine the looks open their faces when they find out we're here."

"I'm pretty sure they don't have any hope in us to survive on our own but Akaashi literally slapped a 'karen' and Kenma round house kicked a serial killer," Shirabu added in smirking.

"Who needs them anyway, we have each other," Kenma said as he put his game aside to charge.

"Lmao, they don't even know that Kenma and Kunimi socialise like crazy," Hinata also said chuckling.

"Yea, none of them know our real self cause we never get to let our guard down properly. I'm sure 'sumu and pretty kawa-"

"Thanks yams!!"

"No problem! As I was saying I'm pretty sure they're sick of our boyfriends as well as their boyfriends insulting them. I know im tired of calling Tsukkishima, "tsukki' and I really want to revoke him calling me 'yams' right. He insults me and everyone of you and it sucks," Yams sighed

"So our boyfriends turned out be sh*tty one way or another, well except Bokuto and Lev, they care a lot about Akaashi and Yaku," Suga said sitting down on his bed.

"Yeah", all of them said in unison. They all laughed, as Tanak threw a pillow at Nishinoya.

"PILLOW FIGHT", Tanaka screams. For the next 30 minutes it was pure chaos. Thankfully, nothing was broken or torn or destroyed by the end of it.

This was perfect.