Bored

"Ok so, I'm enjoying this trip very muchhh," Hinata started off, "buutt it's kinda getting boring. Like why are they so slow, I understand some of them, but they have Tsukishima. TSUKISHIMA, it shouldn't be that hard."

"I agree with you, Tsukki, Kuroo and Daichi are some of the smartest people I know, yet they haven't figured it out", Suga says out of nowhere, scaring Hinata and Yamaguchi a little bit. Suga, of course, chuckled at that, and took a seat beside Hinata.

"I agree with you on that note, but Kuroo is of no use when he's with Bokuto. Tsukishima is well, Tsukishima. That salty idiot will do nothing for the others, I have some hope for Daichi, but not really", Yamaguchi added. What he said was true, and miracles don't exactly happen for their group, everything they've achieved, they've earned it. This brings a frown, upon Yamaguchi's face, the whole point of this trip was to relax, and get their mind off of things like this, but the trip lacks suspense and adventure, something they're all hoping for. Their boyfriends, hopefully, should realise, what they did right about now, but for them to figure out what he and his best friends are up to, it will take a while. 'A while', they can't afford, or want. Their boyfriends need that extra-

"PUSH, we'll just have to give them a little shove, a clue to where we are, so we can travel to more places', Tendou had screamed from the back. If they think about, there's nothing exactly stopping them from travelling elsewhere but there's no adventure or mystery in that, no sense of adrenaline.

Kita, also decides to appear out of nowhere and says, "So it's decided then, we shall give them a little nudge, and I have the perfect idea."

Kita calls everyone over, so they can all hear his plan. Oikawa and Atsumu bursts into wide grins, Suga, Yaku, Akaashi, and Suna give small smirks, Kenma, Makki, Yahaba and Shirabu give small smiles, and the rest of the hyperactive group smile widely as well. So this plan had begun its first phase getting ready, each of them got ready with their best clothes and accessories, and packing the rest of their clothes in the suitcases. Hinata couldn't help but feel, it was all a bit rushed, a bit too hurried. He didn't notice the frown that had slipped onto face until someone pointed it out.

"Hinata, Sunshine boy, don't worry we'll be fine, don't frown. We'll runaway before they can even catch us."

"Thanks a bunch Kino"

"Always glad to help"

Smiling away the orange haired boy glanced around the hotel room, briefly checking if anything was misplaced or untidy. Good, everything was tidied up. Finally he let go of the responsible side of him, and let himself feel a bit giddy. Hinata jumped up and down in excitement. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, they were going to play their boyfriends into thinking they were in New York, and then run off else where. Tsukishima, if he finally moves out of his salty phase, could figure out but that's unlikely.  The rest were smiling as well, some were small others were wide grins.

"ALRIGHT MY LOVELIES, We'll leave our stuff here, visit the last place and then well, leave," Oikawa told them all, quite excitedly and bluntly.

"Wait a go at being blunt kawa"

"Not like you're any less sarcastic dark sun"

"My name is SUNA, not dark sun"

"Just teasing"

As entertaining as it was watching Oikawa and Suna bicker, it was time to hurry along. Suga with the help of Yaku, Akaashi and the girls managed to push the chaos out of the hotel room, into the lobby and out of the hotel itself. Kenma, Yachi and Yamaguchi had attached themselves to Hinata, while Tanaka, Noya and Kinnoshita (how dare you betray me like this Kinno) laughed at Hinata's situation, who could barely walk at this point. Kita stuck close to Atsumu as well as Komori, who kept complaining about his cousin's germaphobia, with Tendou, who kept laughing. Yaku, Suga and Akaashi were deep in coversation, whie Oikawa and Suna listened silently. Shirabu, Makki, Yahaba and Kunimi  were huddled close to Hinata as well. Who could blame them, it was cold and he was warm. Alisa and Saeko were somewhat bickering about who's brother was better (spoiler: neither is winning).