WE'RE HERE

Hinata blinked and groaned as he slowly got up, he looked around to check on the rest. By the looks of it they were all sleeping. He was awake, like when you've had coffee before bed and you can't sleep because you have so much energy, now that he couldn't go back to sleep, he quickly checked the time before deciding to watch a movie. 

Hinata finished watching the movie, and decided to check on the others and wake them up. He knew the consequences about waking some specific people up (cough Suga and Yaku cough) but it was only a few hours till they reached New York and everyone needed to be ready.  Hinata slowly went over to Yamaguchi and Kenma nudged them both slighltly but enough to wake up. The pair  groaned as the woke up, Hinata had to remind them they were going to land in a few hours and they had to wake the others up. The trio quickly woke up all of them and surprisingly Suga and Yaku didn't go into rampage.

Each of them took turns in changing as there were so many of them. The girls went first, then the first years, who were followed by second years and finally the third years. It had taken 2 whole hours to finish getting ready. Three hours left till they arrive, the flight attendants had come in to deliver their breakfast to them while they talked to each other patiently waiting for their time for arrival. What made them more excited that they tops had no chances of finding them and even if they did, they would run away again, making it a goose chase.

30 more minutes left, Hinata thought as he checked his phone. A few minutes ago, Shirabu and Makki and made an announcement to pack up their things and get ready for the landing. He had quickly put in his earbuds, due to past experiences of slight hearing loss, during the time of landing. He rested his face against the window and excitedly yelled, "New York! We've finally arrived at New York!" Suna and Tendou, the two closest to him, came by his seat and looked out the window as well. tendon took out his phone and took a picture before quickly putting it back in.

Now that he thinks about it, this isn't the first time the tops did this, neglecting them to hang out with their friends, revenge was nice, it was sweet and two weeks was enough to fill him and surely the others too. Hinata got up from his seat and cleared up any mess at his seat and made his seat as neat as he could before he left. After he finished, he turned around to see the others doing it too, he looked Oikawa directly in the eye and Oikawa smiled at him sweetly while giving a small nod. Hinata felt like he truly belonged, he cleaned his seat and the others decided to do it too, and he was sure if he died, they would go down with him. He felt tears coming to his eyed but he quickly wiped them off before anyone could notice.

"The plane will be landing in 10 minutes, please put your seatbelts on, and wait as we land. We hope you had a wonderful flight."

"Oh my gosh, we're nearly there! I'm so excited! Hey Saeko! Do you think my dense brother and the others will figure out where we are?" Alissa asked as she put on here seatbelt with her purse in her lap.

"I mean, I doubt it but if someone were to figure it out it would be Ennoshita and Kiyoko, they're both smart enough. But then again... they're all so f*cking dense, I'm pretty sure they thin we're all separated," Saeko replied.

"THANK YOU! Tanaka keeps on saying they'll find us and I'm like 'No way, they're too dense' but what does tanaka do, HE DOESN"T LISTEN TO ME, instead he say Nah man we're doomed. Like, seriously dude, don't underestimate the bottoms," Nishinoya dramatically adds in from the behind Alissa's seat.

Tanaka yells, "DUDE I HEARD THAT AND THAT HURT BRO."

"I'm not sorry"

"Take that back."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

They both bickered for a few minutes but both got their heads smacked by a very demonic looking Suga.  Scared for their lives, they stopped and put their bags on their lap as they were all about to land. All of them scrambled they're one or two bags or purses which carried the necessities like, hygiene products, phones, bottles, money etc. The plane had landed and now they were all feeling a bit.. what's the word?... there is no word, they were all drowning in spit of excitement which they were all too exhausted to register. Yamaguchi and Yachi both nearly fainted despite the fact they were fine, while getting off the plane. There was also Thi weird blonde woman, probably in her late 30's yapping and blabbering about America is only for white people who are of American blood. They all had to hold Suga and Yaku backs they were both about to commit arson in front of hundreds. Thankfully, they all got off the plane safely, without any blood being shed, well except a cut on Makki's hand but that was about it. 

As they made their way too luggage area, they started taking about the hotel they were staying in, they had booked a place that would fit all of them so they don't have to walk around to each other's room. They're problem was the taxi to take them they're because it would take a whole limo to take them there. Tendou said he had handled although Atsumu was a bit suspicious. They all had so much luggage as they had 20 people in total.  Once they had gotten their luggage they went outside and followed Tendou's lead. The red head's face was as smug as ever as and they were about to find out why.

All of them gawked at the sight of the bus. Tendou led them inside to even more luxurious space. They placed they're luggage next to them on the floor as Tendou told the driver drop them off at their hotel. The driver simply nodded.

(This is how the bus looked like)

 They relaxed a bit, chatting with each other and looking out the window. Their hotel was 45 minutes away, they were allowed relax a little before fully settling into the hotel. Hinata sighed in relief as he saw Oikawa, Atsumu and Tendou takling with Suga, Akaashi, Yaku and Suna. Yahaba and Kunimi were sleeping on each other, with Tanaka, Nishinoya and Kinnoshita cuddled up next to them.  Saeko and Alissa were talking and smiling at a sleeping Yachi who was laying in their lap. Yamaguchi was sleeping on Kenma's shoulder as he played his game laying on Hinata's side. Shirbu and Makki were taking photo's of everyone before the fell asleep as well. Hinata glanced once more at the people who weren't sleeping, only to find them cuddling together. He took one more deep breath and let his eyes flutter close. It had been a long 27 hours and they couldn't wait for what the next two weeks had in store for them. 

This was going to be one hell of a trip. I wonder what the tops are up too...