WE NEED A VACATION

🍊Baby_tangerine🍊: is anyone else's boyfriend ignoring them or busy? 

Best_Mom: hun, why are you awake at 3

🍊Baby_tangerine🍊: I can't sleep thinking about this and pls answer my question

🔪 Sangwoo but better🔪 :  Yes

Prettykawa: ^

Pinky:^

The rest:^

🍊Baby_tangerine🍊: Ok so, IDK if this applies to anyone else, but i think we need a break from our relationships 

Kunimi: No shit sherlock but what do we do?

yamaGU💰💰I: I have an idea but it's gonna involve money for all of us.

10_DOU: Yams, babes, don't worry about the money, I have sources

Animal_Crossing: I mean some of us are rich rich 💸💸

yamaGU💰💰I: So we  all agree we need a fucking break boyfriends right? and life also but that's not the point.. I think a vacation would do us all some good

Therarekino: Wouldn't we have to tell our boyfriends? Also where the hell would we go? The USA?

Bangsie: No we don't, for your first question --> we could just go out of the country without them noticing. No one but us and our parents will know. We can ask them to keep it a secret where we go.

Queenyachi: Ik where we can go! New  York city!! And for those who have trackers on your phone, you can turn the location off on the day of departure.

ROLLINGTHUNDAA: YES!! Let's set them on goose chase, I do think they'll figure out where we are eventually but till then we shall roam free.

Best_Mom: Hate to be ruining your fun but guys, the MONEY? Where is our MONEY?

10_DOU: Me and KenKen ofc ^-^

Animal_Crossing: Don't call me KenKen

Amistraight?: AlLRIGHT THEN, it's settled. We are going on a holiday, and Tendou and Kenma are paying. I'll get my sister to come as well so Yachi won't be the only girl. 

Prettykawa: Alright pack your stuff sis cause we're off on Friday.

10_DOU: And why do YOU get to decide? Me and KenKen are paying :) (just joking, friday works great!)

🍊Baby_tangerine🍊: Now that, that has finished, I'll see you all on Friday.

Everyone went offline

Big Sis and MoDeL aLiSa forced themselves into the chat

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Hinata yawned, and then proceeded to stretch as he woke up. He turned his head to see a sleeping Kenma and Natsu beside him. He sighed contently as he went out of the room to prepare breakfast. His mum was going away with Natsu to visit their grandparents, originally he was going to Kageyama's place but of course he declined, so as of now they were figuring out what to do. The New York trip came to him on perfect timing, all he had to do now is tell his mom. He knew his mom would say yes especially since everyone else was coming along but it was still pretty nerve-wracking. 

"Big Brother? Are you here? Mom's gonna be awake soon," Natsu said as she plopped herself onto the chair at the dining table.

"Morning Shoyo, I need to go soon but thanks for inviting me," a half-awake Kenma says as he walks in and sits down next to Natsu.