Maybe they were right..

He's been pondering for what feels like eternity, this emptiness he feels is so unfamiliar. He does not know why this feeling is there, the feeling of his stomach wrapped in thorns, his guts twisting in guilt. Actually, he knows exactly why he feels as such, he knows why this heart-throbbing, gut-wrenching feeling has chosen to stay, and he knows that it's his fault. He really does not want to admit that the fault is his but there is no avoiding the truth.  The flamboyant and dramatic light in his life had disappeared, vanished, because of his incompetency. He truly wants to apologise to Oikawa, wherever he might be. 

At first, Iwaizumi didn't notice the disappearance, he felt at rest, but then the eerie silence started to get to him, there was no one talking to him, no one cheering him on as he studied, he was gone. The worst part is, he didn't notice immediately, or soon after, no. He took almost a week to acknowledge the disappearance. He had seen how his friends were reacting to the disappearances of their respective partners, seeing how slowly they were turning around. For once, he cannot study, he has no urge to get out of his room, nor his bed, knowing that his partner in crime, his boyfriend, who he had treated terribly was gone. He never thought the day would come, where Oikawa would have had enough, he never thought such day would arrive, not a thousand years. The overly cheery brunette always seem to put up with him somehow. It was only a matter of time, his mind whispers traitorously. Although he wanted to shed tears, kick and scream, 'It's not fair! It's not fair' , he didn't deserve such luxury, He never wanted to admit it, but Oikawa means the world to him, a world that he traded for his 'reputation' or so to say. 

After what feels like an eternity, he finally acknowledges truth and its reality. Iwaizumi needed to find a way to regain his boyfriend's trust, beg for forgiveness if need be. He knows it won't be easy, and it is his fault entirely that it is that way. 

'So what to do?', Iwaizumi thinks to himself, as walks over to his desk, which he had chose too many times over his own boyfriend. It was one thing to be dedicated to be your studies, but another thing to be obsessed with it to the point you ignore those who care about you (specifically one person). He knew Oikawa wouldn't have minded if he studied while the latter was over at his place, but Iwaizumi had completely shut him down, made comments and insults towards Oikawa he never should have. 

His eyes carefully darted to his screen, as he carefully closed off his many, many tabs and began a brand new search, a new document. It was dark in his room, the only light being his desktop. He slowly began opening his phone screen, scrolling and scrolling until he found any clue, any hint to where Oikawa and his friends may be.  He started typing away, heavy clicks filling the room, his eyes began to throb, but he didn't care. Iwaizumi would find them, but soon enough his body started to give away, so tired he was. Before he realised it he had fallen asleep on his desk. 

Iwaizumi woke up the next morning, with a heavy gasp. His hair was dishevelled, and his face had dent marks on it from his key board. He let out an exasperated groan before rubbing his face, and continuing his research. He was so close, the answer was within the reach of his fingertips, so close! He shook is slightly, patting himself awake. It was a new day, a fresh start with a fresher mind. He looks over the data he had collected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where could they have possibly gone?

- Motaya Komori had posted a picture of all of them in a foreign country, captioned 'Last Day Fun'

- they are all together, and not one separate trips across Japan

- following that last note, it seems that their parents are covering for them

- Statue of Liberty?? Where was that one from again..( XXXXX)

- > ignore the last question, they are in New York

 NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK

- they could move locations as we attempt to fly over to America (correction they will)

WHere could they hide? Knowing them they would go to another country, but where?

It seems as though they are joined, one of them has a lot of money, or many of them?

DOesn't matter, need to locate their new position! 

It seems as though Komori added a flag in his caption also ' [American flag] --> {Brazilian flag]' 

They could be going to Brazil next, or it could be an attempt to throw us off

CONCLUSIONS AS OF NOW:

- they are currently based in New York, America. chances are they are moving their locations

-their next base of operations could be Brazil, but there is no clue whatsoever to which city, town or village they will visit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Iwaizumi's Document^

It was nearing the afternoon, and Iwaizumi finally moved away from his desk to stretch. It took him a few hours, but it seems as though he had figured it out. He quickly grabbed his phone, in a hurry to text the others, but stopped just before he began typing. He had realised, there was no confirmation of the other's changing their views, or changing in general. He needed to be sure, who he should send out this information to, and his mind wandered over to Osamu. He was sure he had changed, seeing how fiercely protected both his brother and his boyfriend in the group chat. He slightly smiled to himself, as he began typing away. 

It wasn't completely unexpected, but it surprised him nonetheless, that Osamu had replied so quickly.., and cheerfully? Furthermore, the grey-haired twin showed interest in his ideas, as well as keen excitement despite is calm and relaxed nature. Osamu had shared with him that there were, in fact, others who had realised their mistakes and were ready to ask for forgiveness. Iwaizumi soon realised that the ones left needed a little push towards change, a push that can be provided and soon enough they would be off to look for their boyfriends together.

.......

A/n? Hii! (I am waving to all very awkwardly after almost year since by last update). SO! It's been almost a year, and it was an interesting time to say the least. I had almost forgotten about Wattpad has a whole, until well ao3 shut down. Nonetheless I am back, and here to provide another update. I shall hopefully be back with another chapter soon (don't take my word for it). Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Also one final note! This book? if I can call it that, will be undergoing some editing, heavy editing. It won't effect the story line, I just need to take out the very young-teen imagination out of the earlier chapters, so it is more entertaining and intriguing! (and not cringe, I am very sorry for the all you poor souls who I have been here since the beginning, I am grateful for you all anyways)