The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

03:06

That's what the clock had said. The boy stared at the clock with blotchy eyes. Was it his fault? Was it his fault, that the person he adored ran away? He still stared at the clock, waiting for a miracle, which would never happen unless he held accountability. But there was so much guilt built up in him that he couldn't. No, no. He needs to stop making excuses. Unfortunately, his thought process didn't make the time faster, considering only a minute had passed. He can't sleep now, and probably won't for a while. When he finally gets to apologize, maybe he'll forgive the dark-haired boy, maybe he'll cling to the blond and never let go, maybe he'll finally let go of what makes him push the one he loves the most away. Using his hands to roughly wipe his tears, he pushed himself off the mattress, and carefully landed on his feet. He heads for a shower, a shower always refreshes him. But nagging feeling trails behind, this won't help you, stop making excuses. He knew that he was pushing it away, but he didn't want to feel the guilting eating him away. He didn't want any of this to happen, he wishes it could go back to normal, but he knows he has to fix it.

He turns the knob as hot water pinches his skin, it was nice, peaceful. It would be paradise with him, his conscience whispers to him. He felt intoxicated by his thoughts.

Pull yourself together Kiyoomi, it's not too late to fix it.

He should have done this earlier, but better late than never, right? As he finishes showering, he wraps a towel around himself, walking towards his clothes dripping in water. It was new for sure. This feeling of uneasiness from something, other than germs. He knew he missed Atsumu, and he knew he needed to apologise. It was his mistake, but how to fix it was the question. Asking Osamu was out of the question, the man would kill him before even letting him see Atsumu again.

Sakusa's clothes stuck to him as pulled them on. It seemed to him as fresh air was the only reliable way to calm down. Maybe he had always thought Atsumu would leave him, so he shut him down. He loved Atsumu, with everything in him, he knew that, he believed it too. So why? Why couldn't he show it? It's too late, isn't it? The wind pushed against his face harshly as if it was slapping him for his idiocy.

I want Atsumu to slap me instead

It sounded wrong, and incredibly weird, but he felt as though the only person who had the right to touch him, was Atsumu. But his boyfriend, can he even call him boyfriend?, was who knows where, probably living his life, far away from him. It wasn't long until the harsh wind rushed against his face, he woke up. Not from a nap, or sleep but from his thoughts. It was cold and sharp, but it opened a window of opportunity for him. He had noticed the others had also started to realise their mistakes. Maybe he can ask for their help..

No, he can't, not after everything he said.

But maybe it'll give not only him a second chance.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket and glances at it briefly. Not Yet

As he walks, slow and steady, the wind begins to stop. Is it a sign that he is finally doing the correct thing. It's too late to say anything now, but he regrets all those cruel things he had said, everything that had made Atsumu distrust and
runaway from him. He hadn't realised but he had begun to tear up. Why would he not, he misses someone who he drove away. Sakusa wishes nothing more than to be forgiven by Atsumu.

Soon his walk turned into a light jog, which later turned to a quick run. He had not planned to run, but just walk. Something had ignited a flame inside of him. He was taking initiative, Sakusa was taking initiative. As he ran, he saw a familiar face. It wasn't any of the others from the group chat, but another blonde. A blonde darker than Atsumu's, it was the guy with the tongue piercing, Terushima. He seemed to be heading off somewhere, considering the large bulk of luggage with him.

Sakusa halted, as he made eye contact with the other. Terushima looked shocked, and had turned the other way. Rushing off in another direction.  'Could it be?,' Sakusa thought, 'could he know where Atsumu is?'

Hoping his hunch was correct he decided to follow Terushima, an unwise idea, but he had no other option. Terushima had hopped on the train heading towards the... airport?
Oh
OH

He couldn't stop himself, and he got on the train as well. Sakusa was desperate, really desperate. Komori would laugh at him, if he wasn't mad at him. He glared at Terushima from a distance, making sure to not give away his presence to the latter. The pieces of this puzzle are fitting, Sakusa thought long and hard, where could they be? He deducted that they are all overseas considering Terushima is going to the airport. Where did you go? Where did you say you wanted to go? Where my sunshine, where did you dream of?

'OMI OMI, I WANNA GO TO WÉŊ KṞÓŸ!! LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THE VIEWS ARE!!'

Oh

So that's where they are. Sakusa is relieved as he lays in seat a little further before standing up as the other blonde stands up and leaves. He trails him to the Terminals. Watching him through the glass windows. He squints his eyes to catch a glimpse of the ticked in Terushima's hand. 'Brazil' it had said. He sees the latter answering his phone, to a call. He decided to listen, Sakusa understands it isn't right to do this, but he is feeling worse without his other half.

'Huh? Yea no, he had no clue .... He made eye contact with me but nothing else ....... GEEZ, he did not follow me, plus even if he did, I'm going to brazil, not new york lol. We'll be fine, don't sweat it ..... Yes yes, they don't know, chill.....'

He drowned out the last bits of the conversation as he ran back and made his way home. He torn between telling the others or not. They deserve to know, but maybe, just maybe he can wait till the others come around as well.

As long as you are happy Atsu, my sunshine..

Hi
How are you guys? It's been a while, almost a year. I'm not gonna make any excuses, I actually almost forgot I made this. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, and I'm working on 2 more chapters. Also forgive me if it's too short or not as good as the other chapters I made this in a little bit of a rush.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT, LOVE YOU ALL LOTS <333