𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙳𝙴:

𝐶𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔:
•At first he wouldn't come to bed with you because he is so up in his work.
• Then one day he would just simply need some hugging and love.
• He would come to the bedroom and you would be surprised because he never comes to bed while you are awake.
• He wouldn't say anything
• He would just come up to the bed and take his shirt and sweats off.
•Then he would just lay down, pull the covers over him, and pull at your waist possessively until you finally finish watching TikTok.
• He would lay his head on you chest and breath you in, either bathed or not (he always loves your natural smell).
• You would kiss him on his head, burying your nose deep into his hair smelling the axe hair wash.
• He more than likely will become ✨😍💍🥺 within seconds after that and whisper how much he loves you and how attractive you are.
• He wouldn't let you turn over. His reasons were, "I need to see that cute face of yours before I fall asleep."

𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑈𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒:

• He, of course, would the first awake. Except he wouldn't be in bed like you'd except him to be.
• He would have one of his t-shirts and a pair of clean underwear on the end of the roughly unmade bed.
• You would walk downstairs and there he is. Top off with only sweats on. You were kind of embarrassed because of the scratch marks on his lower back.
• Everyone in the tower would know you did it last night. Especially Loki.
• Tony would be cooking you breakfast. It was (y/f/brf) your favorite breakfast food.
• Trust me, he would just spoil you with kisses and ask if you need any Tylenol or Advil or if anything was hurting.

𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
• Tony doesn't like arguing. Well he does just not with you. He knows he's going slip up and say something that he will later regret.
• You usually wouldn't argue with him unless he wasn't giving you attention or if he was drinking again instead of telling you what's bothering him. Usually it's about his health and his sleeping schedule. Or the fact that you always want to hug him and kiss him at least 3 times a day.

𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛:
• You wouldn't get out of bed. That was his first sign. He always knew when you were on your time of the month because well you lived with him for a while.
• You would eat a lot or eat less because of bloating. That was the second sign.
• And you wouldn't wear his clothes is the third sign.
• He would come home from work (more like take the elevator up to the penthouse you guys are living in, inside the tower) and see you under the blankets all cozy and warm.
• He would spoil you even more because he doesn't know how bad it feels and he looked it up that one cramp can equal to a heart attack on kids.

•(DISCLAIMER: not sure if that's true but I think it saw it some where).

𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠:
His nicknames for you-
•Teddy Bear
• Hotstuff
• Babygirl/babyboy
• Sexy

Your nicknames for him:
• Babe
• Tones
• Fluffy Boy
• "Daddy" for the sexy times

𝗢𝗸 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘁𝘄, 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲- 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿- 🤤  𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗛𝗛. 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻. 𝗚𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘆𝘅𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗶𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵. ~ 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿