Little Girl

Little!reader x Tony Stark

 As you pitter down the hallway, carrying your stuffy in your hand, you look for Tony

As you pitter down the hallway, carrying your stuffy in your hand, you look for Tony. Today you were slipping in and out of little space. To say it was a long day was an understatement.

You slowly open Tony's office door, peaking in to see what he was doing. He was typing away, probably responding to business emails and reports.

"Hey, babe, do you think you can get me something to eat?" He said barley stopping to notice you in your little jammies and your stuffy in hand.

"Mhm," you say, turning back around and putting your thumb in your mouth. You head to the kitchen, wanting to make Tony a sandwich.

    You take your thumb out of your mouth and set Stuffy on the counter. You walk over to the fridge and take out the ham with a swift motion. Putting the bread, mayonnaise, lettuce, and ham together, you take it to Tony.

    You walk down the hallway carrying the food.
"OW!" You trip over your feet, falling onto all fours, dropping the food.

  "Babe, you okay?" Tony says, getting up to rush out of his office door. He walks out of the door with a hand on the doorway. He sees you on the floor, food all over and you getting up to try not to cry.

"Oh, Duckling, you know your not supposed to do that," Tony says as he rushed over to you. He helps you up and brings you into a hug.

"M'know, dada. Jus' was trying to help. Plus you told me to!" You say, nuzzling your head into his neck as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Well, Duckling I didn't know you didn't feel like being a big girl. Otherwise I wouldn't have told you to," he explains as he puts his forearm on your bum, picking you up onto his hip.

"Are you okay, no booboos?" He says kissing all over your face as you giggle.

"No booboos, dada." You say as Tony starts to walk to the bedroom.

"Okay, duckling. Lets put you down for a nap. I'll get a bottle, okay? And don't worry about the mess you made, you little troublemaker."
He says, smirking.

"Am not a troublemaker!" You say angrily, crossing you arms as he sets you on the bed.

"Whatever you say, little duckling. Lay down and get cozy. I'll be back in a minute okay?" Tony says.

"O'tay," you say as you nod your head, laying down. Hopefully he'll bring you Stuffy back when he goes to the kitchen.

 Hopefully he'll bring you Stuffy back when he goes to the kitchen