AH~ daddy~ 🥵🙋‍♀️

As you open your eyes, you take in the scenery around you. You woke up to the same thing every day, you just didn't want it to be a dream. For you didn't want to lose what you have.

    You stretch your legs, feeling better already by waking your body up. A hand cradles your thigh, giving a reassuring squeeze.

"Morning, sweetheart. You sleep good?"

You look over your shoulder to see a puppy of a man staring at you with his deep brown eyes. He's so cute in the morning.

"I slept perfectly Tones, how about you? You sure were tired out last night."

       You bite your lip, recalling how he literally about broke your back. Remembering the heavy breathing, the dirty talk, the moans coming from both sides, the sweat, and also the tiredness after everything was finished.

"I can go at it again if you would like. I mean that was the best we've had in a while. Not to mention that Nat walked in on us so you'll have to here shit from her for the next few days."
He replied.

"And you didn't decide to stop when she did walk in?" You turned the rest of the way over to look at Tony.

"I didn't know until this morning that she did because I was going through the cameras. And she took a picture so we have to deal with that." He explained, leaning on the headboard, seating you on his lap.

"Ok I'm just not going to ask questions about her taking a picture because I don't think Nat would do that. But whatever you say- um Tones-" you abruptly stop speaking as you feel a twitch between your legs.

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything about that. It's disgusting, I'm sorry baby." He starts to blush heavily so he brings his hands up to cover his face.

"Tony, it's okay, baby boy. It happens all the time, it's natural. You don't have to apologize." You coo at him while running your fingers through his brown locks.

   He leans his head against your collarbone still covering his face. Tony starts to mumble something.

"Your gonna have to speak up~" you tilt his head up and lean towards his ear.

"~daddy."

That always worked to get him from being platonic love Tony to rough sexy Tony. Because that's literally the two sides of him, well there's a lot more but there isn't time to explain.

So fluffy Tony and sexy Tony basically.

He gripped your waist, confidence restored.

"Your so naughty, you know that."

"No sir I don't." You responded.

"It wasn't really a question, baby girl."
You blushed, knowing that you've started something you can't finish.

Time skip because I don't feel like writing anymore lead up.  Warning by the way, if you feel uncomfortable with poles, kinks, and exhibition you might want to pass on this one.

Later that day, you were working.

THIS ONE IS REALLY BAD GUYS OKAY SO PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE 13 AND YOUNGER!

You were working at a club. A stripping club. That's were Tony met you actually. But he always came to see you since you two started dating. Not once does his eyes leave you.

Does he feel comfortable with you grinding up on other people? No not at all. But he wasn't going to make you quit either because you said you enjoyed it. Plus you said you would quit when you two were into the relationship for a year and a half. So a few more months to go.

Tony's POV
I see her walk up on the stage, looking extravagant. Ugh, she looks amazing. I wish she could take that underwear home. I can just buy it for her, it's fine.

Narrator POV

Tony started to feel hard again. He saw you grind against the pole, do twirls and tricks like it was something you learned in pre-school.

A guy called you over when you were done and gave you his number. He leaned down, whispering something in your ear. Tony didn't like that.

As you approached your boyfriend, he got up and snatched the piece of paper out of your hand.

"What was that all about? You know I'm right here, I don't need some snobby shit-head stealing my girl." He said flailing his free hand around.

"Tony, it's not what you think it was." You tried to explain.

"Is there a place we can talk?" He asked as he whipped his head around trying to find any room that was open.

"Ugh fine, but if I get fired because I was late to another shift, then that's on you." You grunted as you slipped your hand in his and lead him to your private bathroom.

When you shut the door behind you and turned around, he was looking at you like you were a mouse and he was a hawk. Hunter and prey.

"Um Tony *you snap your fingers at him* come back to Earth please." He grabs the forearm of the hand you just snapped at him and pulled you forward. Now his hands were resting on your butt as yours were resting on his strong shoulders.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asks as he leans his head down to kiss your neck.

"I'm not gonna let some dick-head take you home," He mumbles on your neck while kissing it.

"Tony it wasn't like that-" he pulled down your outfit with one swipe.

"Well it looked like it."

Tony started to get undressed fast. He said he "needed to teach you a lesson". It wasn't even what he said it was. The dude was just trying to-

Tony lifted you up as you squeaked and he props you up on the sink.

"May I?" He asks.

"Yeah, we haven't done this in a while- wait other than this MORNING but it's fine."

Tony slowly put his body into motion. He was jealous, and upset.

You felt him inside you as he stopped to let you adjust.
"Ugh, I can't just wait anymore." Tony said.
He thrusts softly but fast into you. You moaned and threw your head back.

As he started getting rougher, the more moans and dirty words come out of your mouth.

"Who's my little c*m sl*t? Such a naughty thing." He says as he moves deeper into you.

"Ah~ daddy please~"
"Mm- please wha- what?"
"Ruin me~ oh~"
He started to get all worked up and pushed into you hard and fast.
"Such a good girl~, but you have been naughty today haven't you? I- ugh~ mmm~"
He felt like he would explode any second. He couldn't help himself. Neither could you. You were a moaning mess. Pinned up against the wall letting your boyfriend fuck you all over again.
"Ah~ daddy I'm going to cum~ mhm~"

"Cum for me you little whore. You be~ uh~ you belong to me~." Tony throws his head back and his eyes bob to the back of his head.

"Daddy~ mmm~ ugh you feel so g-good ah."
"Oh my god baby, such a bad girl." He smacks your butt and that was it for you both.

"AH~ daddy~"