Dear Reader

Dear Reader,
     As we are getting older, we all have to understand that growing up is apart of life in general. As you get older you start doing things in reverse. You start cutting people out of your life. Your Christmas list almost becomes nonexistent. You take less pictures becomes some memories best kept in your heart and not your hard drive.

  Also, instead of looking for love, you too will soon look and dig for it if in yourself if you haven't already done that. As you get older you will understand more and more that's it's not about what you look like or what you own, it's all about the person you have become.

   What you want will not come easy, but if you work for it and don't give up you will get there. Obstacles don't have to stop you, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Do one small thing to make today better than yesterday. That's all it takes. Then that one small thing will progress into you doing more and having the energy again.

   I hope you know that you are so amazing. Your so important, even if you don't feel like it. I want you to know that even if someone isn't there for you, someone left you, someone made you feel guilty or upset, or anything that you are worthy of everything you want. You are so important. Don't let someone else negative actions or sayings stop you from being happy.

I'm sorry that you are going through this. You are so strong and you will get through this. If you ever need someone to fall back on, fall back on someone you rely on. Even if sometimes that's only yourself. Be kind to yourself. Because sometimes that's the only thing that you can do until you feel like you can put the effort into pulling yourself out. Other can help but you have to be willing to push.

You are strong.

And you always have been and always will be.
I love you and be safe. Smile and have fun.

Your willing author,
Asher Fowler