Purgatory Thoughts

@Asht0n_88
Okay, y/n has a nightmare and it's the middle of night. Tony isn't in bed, he's in his lab. Y/n herself in the comforter and goes down to the lab for comfort. She eventually falls asleep in one of his cars.

Thank you for the idea! Make sure to check out their account please!

   You run through the sunny field, full of different colors that attacked the ground as your vision makes everything smug together.

  All of the sudden it seems your drifting away from your body. Your still running but your but in your body. You can see yourself, running around, turning in circles, confused.

  You see your self turn one last time before hearing a loud bang. The angle of your out of body experience zooms from over the shoulder to a face to face standpoint.

  Pupils rolling the back of your head, everything surrounding your standing body darkens. Skin turning to a lighter shade. Your bodies hair starts to fall out right in front of your face like a time lapse.

  "He's cheating on you," echos bouncing off of what seems to be nothing but a now empty, colorless field.

    Burgundy. That deep red you can see when your eyelids cease to open for a moment fills your head with panic.

  You jolt up, bed creaking in the process.

"God, that was horrible," you state as you rub your eyes and reach for your phone. You tap the on button.

2:37 AM

"Great," you say as you gently toss the thing back down. You get up, wrapping yourself in the California king summer silk covered  comforter.

  Pussyfooting down the stairs of your shared room with you boyfriend, a picture catches your eyes.

You smile, continuing on down to the elevator, thinking about Tony. He's had a hard life. But you really appreciate him.

  *play song here*

  Ding

The elevator opens to Tony's lab. You scan the room, spotting him sitting on the ground working on one of legs of his suits.

  Music blaring from his speakers, you walk up to him. You stand there, looking down at him. You push his foot with yours. He bends his leg up into his chest, looking up at you.

He smiles up at you, stands up and kisses your cheek. You follow him as he walks over to a table. He picks up a remote and turns the music off.

*stop music here*

He turns back to you, wrapping his arms around your waist as you circle yours around his neck.

"Did I wake you up with the music? Too loud??" He asks, worried if he was being a little bit too eccentric.

  "No no, I just had a nightmare," you say, kissing his cheek.

"What was it about?" He inquiries as he rests his hands under your bum and picks you up swiftly. You wrap your legs around his hips as he carries you over to the couch he had.

"Oh nothing important. It just was scary and worried me a little," you state, rubbing your hand through his beard as he huffs down on the couch.

  "Oh okay. Whenever you want to talk to me you can, I hope you know that." He says, looking into your eyes.

"I know, that's why I love you," you say as he leans up to kiss your neck.

"Anyway, go do what you want. I got to fix this and then we can go back to bed." Tony says as he gets up.

You walk over to the cars he had in the garage part of the lab and decided to sit inside one of them.

  It is a Dodge Charger from 1964

  It is a Dodge Charger from 1964. It can go up to 0-121mph . Of course, you only knew that because Tony told you, but it was still interesting.

Put the comforter back over you, cuddling up in the passengers seat. As you listened to Tony wiring his suit, you drift off to sleep again.

30 MINUTES LATER

Tony's POV

"God, damn it," you say as you pop your hand back from an electric current shocking you. You bury your head in your hands, frustration filling your mind. You look up to search for Y/N but you don't see her anywhere.

  "Probably went to go see the cars," you say, remembering seeing her walk that way.

You look at all of the cars until you see her in the Charger.

Of course.

  You walked over to the car, looking through the window to see Y/N asleep.

Cute.

You gently open the door and scoop her and the comforter in your arms.

  Halfway to the room, Y/N starts to start awake.

"Tony," she says groggily.

"Shh, shh, my Queen, it's okay. I'm just carrying you to the room. Your okay," you say, kissing her on the forehead.

  Y/N gives a little humph of defeat, drifting all the way back to sleep.

"Good Night, baby. I won't let the nightmares get you this time," you say, continuing to carry her down the hallway.