The Art Of Shifting 🤡✨⛑

TW: This may cause emotional damage
READ AT OWN RISK
*Play song above*
Tony started to fall into a deep sleep. He sniffed and smelled a scent that remains on the sheets.

~Flashback~
As (Y/N) walked up the stairs into the cabin, they catch a blow of a delightful scent coming from inside.
(Y/N) opens the front door to see their husband and daughter, Morgan, baking a batch of cookies together. They looked around their small family. They see flour and egg shells laying on by the sink.

"Daddy, look! Pom-Pom's home!" Morgan shrieks as she sprints forward in (Y/N) direction.

"They sure are..." Tony says as he looks at (Y/N). He puts the cookies in the oven and basically lunged towards (Y/N) to give them a hug.

Two hours later....

"Daddy, Pom-Pom, may we watch that one movie with Julian Wells in it?" Morgan asked.

"Of course, baby." (Y/N) responded, as they grabbed the remote and turned the movie on. Morgan snuggled up to Tony and (Y/N) handed them the cookies they baked. (Y/N) snuggled up to Tony on the other side of him. Tony couldn't be more content with his life, with both of the people he loved the dearest in his arms.
"(Y/N), I love you." Tony says.
"I love you, too, Pom-Pom!" Morgan says happily.
"I love you guys, too." They responded wholeheartedly, while giving their husband and daughter a peck on the cheek.

1 1/2 hours later.....
Morgan had already fallen asleep in Tony's arms. So he took her to her bed room and laid her down. Morgan started to stir awake and looked at Tony.

"Daddy, I love you 3000." She said, sheepishly.

"Wow, that's a lot kiddo. I love you, too." Tony responded, a little surprised that a kid could be that cute.

Tony turned around to see (Y/N) standing there in pain, looking away from him at something down the hall.

"Babe, are you ok?" Tony asked. (Y/N) looked at Tony and smiled.

"Protect her.....for me." They said as they slowly faded away from existence.

~End Flashback~
Tony erupted from sleep to see Morgan at the foot of his bed.
"Daddy, when is Pom-Pom coming home?" She asked.

"Whenever they are ready to see us again...." he said sadly.