Having a Sugar Daddy

In this Imagine, Tony and the reader (you) are best friends.
Warnings: cussing, jealousy, Sugar Daddy being unapproved by best friend.

Lately, you have been spending less and less time with Tony. Usually you would tell him why. But you knew that this little secret of yours, he wouldn't approve of. Neither would the rest of the team. But you couldn't help yourself.

You had got yourself a sugar daddy. You weren't proud of that in general. You are usually independent and smart. But in this situation, you needed the money. And you needed the attention. But nothing serious enough to call a real relationship.

"Hey Liebling." (Sweetheart). You felt gloved hands settle at your hips and a sweet little kiss on your shoulder.

"Hey, Z."
Baron Helmut Zemo.
Yep. Out of all people, he was your sugar daddy.

He turned you around and a peck on your cheek. That's the thing. You always melt at his affections. You couldn't help but feel guilty about what happened to his family.

"You know we have to go to the tower today, right?" You reassure him.

"Yes, darling. I understand-"
"And please don't try to blow anything or anyone up." You interrupt.

"Oh come on, you think it's hot." He said winking at you.

Time skip bc I'm lazy af

You hop out of the shower to see your new dress that Zemo must have just bought. It was very beautiful. While you appreciate the thought, you know he is just wanting to make your best friend jealous. So you just put one of his hoodies on and a pair of sweatpants with some Nike shoes.

You walk out of the bathroom and he turns his head to you.
"Why aren't you wearing the dress?" He asks.
"Saving it." You respond.
"Okay. Lets go then." Zemo grabs the keys and leads you out to car.

As you are riding, you have to remind yourself that you and Zemo aren't in a real relationship. He's just your sugar daddy and your his baby.

Another time skip bc why not
You and Zemo walk into Stark Tower. And when Pepper saw who you were with, she looked like she was going to pass out.

"Hey Pep. How are you?" You ask.
"Um I'm good-" she grabs your arm and leads you to the nearest room " what is he doing here, (Y/N), you know Tony and like, literally everyone else is going to go crazy!"

"Well, he's kinda you know, um-"
"He's what?" Pepper looks at you with this wandering look in her eyes.

"He's kinda my sugar daddy." You say, blushing from embarrassment.

Pepper lets go of your arm, finally and puts her hand over her mouth.
"(Y/N), him?" She asks, tapping her cheek.
"Yeah, Ik it's a bad idea so don't bash me about it. He's been really sweet to me and I-"

You hear yelling outside of the office you and Pepper were in.

"ZEMO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Tony yells.
"WHY ARE WE YELLING- oh who's this guy?" Peter follows after Tony.
You sneak up behind Tony and hug him from behind.

"Whoa, what the hell-" he turns around and sees you.
"Oh hey, (Y/N)." Tony says.
"Hey, Tones." You say, giving him a proper hug. Pepper and Tony walk to the side of the room for a bit while you walk back to Zemo.

"What was that all about?" Zemo asks.

"What do you mean- no one hear is really fond of you here other than me so-"
"No, you hugged Stark."

"He's my best friend, Zemo. I can hug him if I want to." You snap at him.
"Okay." He says without arguing. You know your going to regret that later.

Few weeks later after living in the Tower with Zemo and the rest of the team...

You and Tony were in his lab, talking.
"(Y/N), what's up with you and the terrorist?"

"Zemo? Oh um nothing why?"
Tony walks across the lab up to you, taking your hand.

"If you needed money, you could have just asked me." He says.

"Hold up, if you knew than why did you ask?"
"Well I wanted to see if you would tell me yourself. Pepper told me when you guys first came here." He explained.

"Tony, look, I know he isn't the best choice ever, but he's sweet. He's a kind man, you just have to get to know him. I know what he's done to you guys and it's understandable why you guys would be upset. But he lost his family, even if other families were saved. That's doesn't explain why he did that stuff, but don't act like he's the worst man alive. He just wants to be loved." You go on a tangent.

"It seems like you love him." He says, patting the hand he was holding.

"I mean, I don't know. But he and I will work that out," You say.
"Okay, just call me if he does anything, dork."
"Whatever, robo man." You say walking out of the lab, going to pack your stuff.

Hey, guys, I know this imagine was all over the place. Thank you for so many reads on this book. It makes me happy that people simp for old men like me 😀. Anyway, thank you guys. Have a good rest of the week.