[𝟑] 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄

When they climbed back into the slide-house the first thing y/n did was to crack open both bottles and hand one to Suna

When they climbed back into the slide-house the first thing y/n did was to crack open both bottles and hand one to Suna. He was hesitant at first since he was still faded from before, but curiosity got the better of him and like the fool he was he began chugging it.

Whatever bit of rationality he had left dispersed as he finally allowed himself to relax fully. His hooded eyes fell to y/n, who was idly munching on a bag of chips while she scrolled through her phone. He reached into the bag to grab a handful, his intrigued gaze never faltering.

"Are you planning to stare at me all night?" she asked not looking up from her phone. "If you have something to say then just say it."

A low chuckle left his lips as he took another sip of the burning liquid. "Just admiring the view is all. No wonder that guy let you get away with these." He gestured to the now half-empty beer bottles.

She smiled shamelessly and finally met his eyes. "What? Don't tell me you've never seen someone do that trick before."

"Oh, I have. Just didn't think you'd be bold enough to do it in front of me."

"Why not? You saw how that dude was staring at me. I just used it to my advantage. "

"Do you do that often?"

"Often enough. I had quite a reputation at my old school you know."

"So you're a slut?" he asked bluntly. His eyes widened when he realized what he said. He hadn't realized just how far gone he was till then. Under normal circumstances, he'd never say something like that to a girl. Especially not one that had been so nice to him. To his surprise though she laughed it off, seemingly not offended at all.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Why? Do you have a problem with sluts?"

"No of course not." He reassured her. "I love sluts. It's my favourite ice cream."

Y/n paused to stare at him puzzled. "Ok, maybe this wasn't the best idea." she grabbed the bottle out of his hand and gave him the slushie instead. Hoping the coldness would sober him up a little.