[𝟏𝟎] 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Suna hummed softly along to the lyrics of the music from his radio as he ran a hand up and down the sleeping girls back

Suna hummed softly along to the lyrics of the music from his radio as he ran a hand up and down the sleeping girls back. She had been asleep for about half an hour now, and Suna himself wasn't very far behind.

But since he didn't feel like going home tonight, he had to stay up until he sorted out where they'd stay for the night. He watched with disdain as his phone lit up for the ninth time with a missed call from his mother.

He'd told them he'd be staying with his sister for the night, and as expected they were not happy. He couldn't find it in himself to care. He simply wasn't in the mood to deal with her nor his equally overbearing father.

And thus here they were again, two teens with houses rather than homes. And caretakers rather than parents.

Suna still considered himself better off though. After all, he still had his older sister on his team. She too had gone through the harsh parenting style of the esteemed Rinatro's and after she finished high school, the first thing she did was leave the house.

Not that he blamed her. After all, he was planning to do the exact same. She knew this as well and took on the role of teaching him as many life skills as possible so he could live on his own as soon as he graduated.

Because of that he regularly stayed at her house whenever he didn't want to go home. His parents didn't approve, of course, saying that she was a bad influence and a mistake of a daughter.

Fortunately for the siblings neither of them particularly cared. And so after receiving confirmation that it was okay to come over, he woke up y/n for her permission as well.

Y/n groaned a bit and shifted in his arms but doesn't quite move. He found it adorable how eagerly she clung to him even after swearing that she wouldn't become close with him.

"Wake up, pretty girl. I'm gonna take us to my sister's house okay?"

She blinked slowly then looked up at him. "She's nice I promise," he assures her after seeing the hesitance in her pretty (e/c) eyes.

"Well, it's not like I have anywhere else to go," She rolled off his lap, then climbed into the front seat. Suna slaps her ass as she went over, laughing loudly as he just narrowly dodged the foot that was thrust back to kick him. "You still owe me by the way"

"For what? I won the bet"

"I brought you home, fed you, saved you from your dad, made you cum three times and now I'm taking you home." He points out as he went for his skateboard then made his way to the front of the vehicle.

"You want a cookie?"

"I want you to come to my game. It'll be fun I promise."

"If you say so."

He grinned and reached back for his training bag then yanked out his other jersey shirt. "Wear this."

"Absolutely not."

"Oh come on y/n. Show some team spirit ."

"Fuck off Rintaro."

====

"You look like shit."

"Nice to see you too Sachi."

The taller woman arches a brow as she looks between the two. "You didn't mention the person you were bringing was a girl."

"A girl that likes girls by the way. How about you?" Y/n grinned with a little too much enthusiasm

"I didn't think you'd mind either way. Besides I can't take her home." Suna ignored y/n's god awful flirting completely.

"But you can," Y/n bites her lip.

"Can you stop being a whore for like 5 mins? I'm trying to get us a place to sleep."

"Be quiet Suna the adults are talking. Now as I was saying, I'm a linguist, very talented with my tongue. I can show you if you'd like."

Sachi just smiled as she hands Suna a key. "I thought you were bringing over one of the twins so I only cleaned up one room. You'll have to share."

She gave the two teenagers a look. "Don't fuck in my bed and be out before school."

Suna nodded. "Thanks, Sachi. And if mom and dad call just don't pick up."

She snorts. "As if I would anyway. Don't stay up too late kids," She pats both their heads softly then retreated up the stairs

"Your sister is hot."

"She's 24," He side-eyed her

"And I'm legal," She smiled back

"Keep that up and you're sleeping on the floor tonight."

Y/n grinned at his entirely serious tone but stops anyway. Her back problems were bad enough she wasn't gonna add to them anymore.

The two made their way to the room Sachi had set aside for them and after enjoying hot showers (separate mind you) they changed into fresh clothes and got into bed.

"I'm stealing this shirt by the way," y/n warns him as she gets in on her side. The pair could care less about formalities when it came to each other anymore. They literally just had sex in suna's car. Sharing a bed wasn't gonna freak them out.

Besides, despite being of equal standing on the whore scale, they both liked cuddling quite a lot.

"Keep it. I'm starting to realize how good you look in my clothes."

"Still not wearing your jersey."

He chuckles. "It was worth a shot."

"Turn around," y/n instructs him, a loud yawn following after.

"Why?"

"Because I said so dumb fuck."

The second his naked back was turned to her, she flings her arms around him then throws her leg on top of his; effortlessly spooning the larger boy

Suna tensed a bit at first since this wasn't one of his usual positions but soon relaxed into her touch. It didn't feel half bad

"You ok?" She asks, playfully nipping his shoulder

"For the most part. Could you take your foot off my dick though? I kinda need that."

"No. Consider it a threat."

A/n; yes I know suna has a younger sister but now she's older ok

©-𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌_𝚋𝚕𝚡𝚌𝚔