[𝟕] 𝐔 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄

It was around 7 PM when practice finally ended and Suna drove y/n home

It was around 7 PM when practice finally ended and Suna drove y/n home. She was a lot quieter now, Suna noticed. She had been that way
ever since she stepped out to take a call. Now she just looked sad and lonely. Not that Suna cared. It was just unusual for her.

It was pretty normal to worry about someone when they act out of charter. That's all there was to it. He absolutely did not care about her.

Was he intrigued by her? Yes absolutely. But he didn't care about her. If anything he just wanted to sleep with her again. He couldn't deny that she had some kind of hold on him, and he'd be damned if he didn't at least taste her one more time.

However, as he followed her up to her room, then watched her roll up a blunt and start smoking, he knew that it definitely wasn't gonna be tonight. It was one thing to fuck when they were both high, but he wouldn't feel comfortable doing it like this.

Fortunately, it seemed like y/n had the same ideas. Instead of being overly horny like she was last time, she was now just extremely affectionate. She demanded that he cuddle her while they watched some shitty rom-com movie she found on Netflix.

Suna wasn't paying attention, and he doubted that Y/n was either she seemed more preoccupied with playing with his hair. At one point, she climbed up on him until his face was pressed against her chest, just so she could play with the top of his head.

Under normal circumstances, Suna wouldn't mind getting a face full of titties but y/n had so graciously forgotten she still had a lit blunt in her hand and almost burned his face because of it. Only after he had snatched it from her had he allowed her to climb on top of him again.

Y/n didn't seem to care much since she just took another hit straight from his hand then went back to fluffing his hair. "Your hair is nice," she mumbled smiling down at him.

Suna's green eyes seemed almost neon in the dim lighting of her room as he peered up at her. "Are you done yet?"

In response, she took another hit then blew smoke in his face. "You do realize you don't have to be here right?"