[𝟖] 𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋

Suna's eyes went wide as he looked over at the still visibly high girl on the other end of the table

Suna's eyes went wide as he looked over at the still visibly high girl on the other end of the table. Her panic diminished as soon as it had appeared, and now she looked as nonchalant as ever and was casually twirling ramen on her fork.

For a minute he debated running and jumping through a window for something. But he's seen enough movies to know that running would only make him seem more suspicious. The loud jangling of keys that came from the door only solidified his decision. He'd just have to lie his ass off; fortunately, that happened to be a specialty of his.

And he thanked the gods that it was when he laid eyes on Y/n's father. That man was built like a fucking truck, not to mention he was bald. Suna damn near cried when they locked eyes.

He did his best to ignore y/n's snickering as he stood up and bowed respectfully. "Good afternoon Sir."

The man looked confused at first but then smiled politely as he held out his hand for a handshake.

"Have we met before son? Your voice sounds familiar,"

Suna's smiled wavered as he remembered what he had told him on the phone. "Nope never. I just became friends with y/n today," he lied as he shook his hand firmly.

"Hmm, forgive me then. Must be the old age."

"Nonsense. You don't look a day over 30."

"Kiss ass," y/n chuckled. Her father gave her a look then turned back to Suna. "I don't think you mentioned your name?"

"My name is Suna Rintaro. I'm vice-captain of the men's volleyball team, straight a student and I'm president of the photography club."

Y/n rolled her eyes and gagged behind her father's back, while he nodded in silent approval. "It's good to see y/n has finally hanging around the right type of people. Unlike that one Te-"

The loud slamming of y/n's fist on the table had alarmed not only Suna but her father as well. "Don't you dare say anything about him," she spoke firmly, bone-chilling glare pinned on he father.

Suna stayed quiet as he watched the two stare each other down. At this point, he just wanted to leave before one of them murdered the other.

Y/n's father was just as stubborn as her it seemed, as he matched his daughter's glare with a disapproving look of his own. "That boy was no good for you and you know it y/n."

"I don't want to hear that from you. You married the first gold-digging whore you met after the divorce. I guess we both have shitty tastes in lovers don't we daddy dearest?" She jeered as she looked up at him. Instead of responding, he just sighed and turned to face Suna.

"I'm sorry you have to see our family like this."

"It's fine," Suna reassured. "I was just about to leave anyway-"

"Take me with you " y/n demanded as she grabbed a jacket off the rack and pulled it on. Her father looked as if he was going to try and stop her, but decided against it.

Suna wordlessly followed behind her, not wanting to anger her even more. He beeped the car open and watched as she angrily threw herself inside and slammed the door shut.

Suna cringed at the sound, but his car's worries were pushed aside as he noticed the tears streaming down the girl's cheeks. He entered through the driver side and started the car, but didn't drive off.

"You good?" he asked.

"If I asked you to fuck me in the backseat so hard that my dad hears us would you do it?"

Suna looked at her like she had lost her fucking mind. Truth be told, she probably had. "No y/n I wouldn't."

She scowled quietly for a minute before she suddenly flung the door open and marched out. Suna briefly wondered if he had something to upset her, but almost pissed himself laughing when she came back.

Y/n was just barely managing to waddle with the huge pot of pasta while balancing a Tupperware container of sauce on top. Suna was gracious enough to open the door for her.

Y/n was grinning widely now as she made sure they were securely in the car before putting on her seatbelt. "My pasta is safe," she assured him with a thumbs up.

"Good job y/n". He chuckled before moving the gearshift and reversing out the driveway.

====

"So that was.....fun." The two teenagers sat quietly together on the park bench. Neither of them had any particular place in mind to go to, so Suna brought them back to the park where they had met so many nights ago.

"Yup. My family puts the fun in dysfunctional."

"Believe me I saw. So who was that dude your dad was talking about?" Y/n's face soured a bit as she shoved another forkful of pasta in her mouth.

"Terushima Yuuji. He was my boyfriend back in Miyagi."

"Terushima," Suna repeated, wracking his brain trying to remember where he heard the name before. "He sounds familiar."

"Yeah, probably. He was captain of the volleyball team after all."

"I knew you had a thing for volleyball players."

"Oh absolutely. Their thighs in particular," She grinned then slapped the thigh closest to her making Suna glare at her.

"Johzenji huh? Somehow it makes sense." Y/n's eyebrow raised. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Party school? You guys are known for having a bunch of delinquent students?"

"We prefer the term 'care free'. Not everyone has a stick up their ass like you Inarizaki guys. We just liked doing stupid shit you know."

Suna's eyes lit up as he got an idea. "How stupid?"

"Really fucking stupid. Like trying to steal our principal's underwear kind of stupid. Or-"

"Or like trying to do skateboarding tricks while high kind of stupid?"

Y/n followed his eyes to the nearby mini-ramp. Immediately her lips curled into a grin that matched his own. "Yeah, exactly like that."

"And how about a little wager? I'm willing to bet that you cant do an ollie right now. If I'm right, you have to come to my game on Friday."

"And if you're wrong?"

"Then I'll eat you out right here."

©-𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌_𝚋𝚕𝚡𝚌𝚔

©-𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌_𝚋𝚕𝚡𝚌𝚔