[𝟔] 𝐅 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

For the next three days, their game of cat and mouse continued

For the next three days, their game of cat and mouse continued. Yn would rile him up one way or the other with her attitude, then find a way to leave before Suna could try to fuck it out of her.

Granted, she had given him the choice to just apologise, but naturally being the stubborn egotistical shit he was he said no.

And so y/n kept going the next day. And the next, and the next. It took an entire week until he finally gave up.

"Here."

Y/n jumped a bit at the sudden noise then watched as a pale hand put down a plastic cup of red slushie on the table she was sitting at. It was after school and she had earphones in so she wasn't the slightest bit aware of her surroundings. She was pleasantly surprised to see that it was none other than Suna.

"Consider this the apology." Her eyes glinted with mischief as she looked from him to the drink then to him again.

"I don't take drinks from strangers." He smiled then held out his hand. "My name is Suna Rintaro. I'm a third-year and I play volleyball."

Y/n tried to hide her growing smile. "l/n y/n. I'm also a third-year and I play boys' feelings."

"So I've noticed. May I sit?" She nodded slowly and took up the drink.

"I'm sorry again for what I said back on the first day. I'm not an asshole I swear."

She glanced at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Ok, I'm not that much of an asshole. Just not used to being ignored by a girl."

Y/n raised a finger to his lips to cut him off. "Let me stop you right there. If the next words that come out of your mouth are "you're not like other girls" I'm gonna punch you in the throat."

Suna laughed. "A bit too cliche for you huh?"

"And just plain annoying." Suna nodded along then snatched the slushie out her hand to take a sip for himself, making Y/n choke in the process.

"You know there are easier ways to get yourself killed."

"Yeah but none are this fun. Besides I'm not intimidated by you." Suna almost took back his statement once he saw the look she gave him.