[𝟗] 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

Warning ⚠️Contains: thigh riding, oral (fem receiving), choking, slight bondage and degradation, choking, hard dom suna,

Warning ⚠️
Contains: thigh riding, oral (fem receiving), choking, slight bondage and degradation, choking, hard dom suna,

Stop reading after the three stars if you want to skip it.

If there was a textbook definition for "fucking stupid" this is probably what it would look like.

Not only was y/n high off her ass, but her eyes were also blurring from the lack of sleep for the past few nights. But was that going to stop her? Obviously not since she already had Suna's helmet on.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"You can't offer me head and expect me to back down," she snorted then tightened her shoelaces.

Suna laughed as he watched he get herself ready. He was 100% joking when he first suggested it, but now he was intrigued. And slightly turned off if he was being honest.

He tossed her a half-full water bottle from his car which she sits upright on the cold concrete. Then takes a few steps back from it with the skateboard in her hand. She paused for a minute, to pray-- or at least that's what it looked like to Suna.

"I pray to the coochie god's to help me get eaten out. Amen." she claps her hands loudly then ready herself. Suna's mocking expression soon morphed to one of surprise as she nailed it perfectly. The fuck kinda God did she pray to?

"Well look at that," he mused, leaning against the hood of the car. "Guess I lost after all."

A confident smile fell on her lips as she makes her way towards him, pulling off the helmet as she did. "You should've known I wouldn't say yes unless I knew I'd win."

"And you should know I'd never make a bet where either outcome wasn't beneficial to me," He circled her, gliding his palms up her exposed thighs and underneath her skirt.

"So you planned this then?"

"Something like that," he mumbled lowly as the hand under her skirt began stroking her through her underwear while the other came up to grab the back of her neck. "Are you sure about this though? I'll stop if you're not up for it."