[𝟓] 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎

Suna scoffed as he threw his phone aside on his desk and crossed his arms

What the hell was wrong with her?

No matter how much Suna tried he couldn't figure out what her problem was. As far as he could remember, neither of them had done anything to piss each other off. Or at least, not enough to warrant this kind of animosity.

Suna also couldn't figure out why it bothered him so much. After all, wasn't that what he usually wanted with girls? A single night of fun then complete incommunicado afterwards?

For example with..... whatever-her-name-was. So why was this bitch of a woman messing with his routine?

There was nothing special about her. Sure she was beautiful and he got along with her more than he did with most people but still. She was just another girl.

And Suna Rintarou did not get worked up over girls.

He had goals set in stone he needed to accomplish. A woman, especially one as seemingly difficult as l/n would only serve as a distraction he couldn't afford at the moment.

Despite that proclamation, he still couldn't get her out of his head. More specifically the things he did to her.

Perhaps it was then that she put some kind of spell on him. When she had him moaning and writhing under her touch as she rode him. Suna had never been to let a woman dominate him, but she was the exception.

And what an exception she was.

"Oi Suna." Suna was taking out of his sinful reminisce by Osamu.

"What?"

"The bell rang 10 minutes ago. Aren't you going to eat something?" He questioned while pulling out a bento of his own.

10 minutes? He'd been thinking of her for that long?

"Yeah sorry. I was in my head for a minute." He mumbled offhandedly and quickly left the classroom to find the nearest vending machine.

It was on his way there that he saw her again. And just like before he was immediately enraptured by her beauty. And apparently so were the other three boys who crowded around her.

Suna was an extremely jealous person and he was not one to share his women. Especially not when they looked like that. And so with his lips twisted into a scowl as he marched over there and snatched her wrist, dragging her up from where she was sitting.

He didn't give her a chance to respond as he hauled her to one of his "spots" where they could be alone. Before she could utter a word he slammed his hands above her head and caged her in.

Instead of getting angry like he wanted, she just stared at him with mild annoyance.

"What the fuck is your problem Suna?"

"My problem? What's yours? What you just let me fuck you one night then you're already looking for your next quest? You really are a slut huh?"

The look in y/n's eye was dangerous as a flawlessly manicured hand shot up to grip his jaw and pull him down to face her.

"First of all, I fucked you. Not the other way around." She reminded him, while her nails dug into his face. The same way she had done last night.

"Secondly, I specifically told you that it was a one-night thing and that we'd be strangers afterwards. Whether or not you got attached to me is not my problem. You understand how flings work right? Since you obviously have so many of them yourself."

She shoved him off her and straightened the part of her jacket where he had grabbed her.

"You should be glad that I at least remembered your name."

Suna took a deep breath to calm himself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that"

Y/n looked at him unconvinced. "You're a real piece of work y'know? You drag me here like a child, call me slut —not that I mind, I just don't like your tone— and now all you can say is sorry?"

She raised an eyebrow and she sat on a nearby container then crossed her legs. Suna's eyes immediately following the action. "Well, I could make it up to you," he offered, inching closer to the now smirking girl.

"You think some mediocre head is gonna make me forgive you?"

"That mediocre head had you screaming last night though, didn't it?" He challenged.

"I wouldn't know. I couldn't hear myself over your screams." she shot back as she got up to stand in front of him. The boy was only a few inches taller than her, she realized, and yet she had never felt so intimidated by a simple look.

"You think you're so fucking clever don't you?" Suna asked through gritted teeth.

"Damn, right I do." She grinned stepping even closer.

As a middle blocker who regularly went up against assholes, like that one blonde guy from Karasuno, Suna wasn't new to people trying to get on his nerves. He was usually able to ignore them pretty well, but not y/n. No, this girl knew exactly how to work every single one of his nerves.

Suna had to bite back the urge to grab her throat. "Be careful y/n. If you take another step towards me then we definitely won't be leaving this room as strangers."

Naturally, she did it anyway.

Suna's hands just barely grazed her hips before the deafening sound of the school bell cut his actions short. He let out an annoyed breath and dropped his hands. Y/n's smirk was mocking him as she reached up to pat his cheek.

"Better luck next time Rintaro," she whispered in his ear before slowly nibbling the shell.

Suna could only scoff as she spun and sauntered away. "That fucking minx"

©-𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌_𝚋𝚕𝚡𝚌𝚔

©-𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌_𝚋𝚕𝚡𝚌𝚔

===

Yes y/n was on top.