roommate?

Hey guys, just before I start I wanted to say that I am going to be adding an oc. The idea for her her quirk and everything I got from Monokumafan226 I really thought it was a cool idea so I decided to add it.

-Mandalays' POV-
I start making my way to the captain's quarters (lol that sounds like a ship thing)

Izuku isn't with me because I didn't want to stress him out. Instead I decided to introduce him to--- .
They seemed to be getting along well.

-flashback-
We had just left the nurses office and I told izuku that I would talk to the captain and see if I could help him out. He nodded but not a second layer let of a big yawn. Then I remember he doesn't belong here.

And what that actually means.

This island was designed as sort of a miniature city. Every resident (criminal) is given a house and food and clothing and anything else that they needed. In return they don't cause trouble.

Izuku doesn't belong here so he was never assigned a home. He's probably exhausted and hungry and thirsty.

I decide that taking him to talk with the captain while he's in this condition wouldn't be good for him.

I know this girl she lives close to the edge of the island and is a really good person. I decide to take izuku and see if she wouldn't mind rooming with him for a little while until this is all sorted out. I tell izuku to follow me and we both made our way towards her house.

I knocked on the door and she answered not 10 seconds later with the biggest smile on her face.

"Mandalay!" She jumped on me giving me a hug. She stepped back once she noticed izuku.

She gave me a questioning look and I took that as a 'wtf is going on?'

"Amaris, this is izuku I was hoping you could do me a favour and let him stay here with you for a bit."

-flashback end-

-izu my baby's POV-
I looked at the girl Mandalay introduced me to. She seemed a couple years older than me maybe 18 years old. She had wolf ears and her hair short of swirled black and white. I could tell she was an alpha almost instantly. Amaris, that's what Mandalay said it must be her name.

I hate the silence so I decide to say something.

"Hmm"
Hey I said something! I never classified it had to be an actual word so Ha!

Unfortunately my little hum caught Amaris' attention and she turned to me. "Hey!-" She half snapped. She was clearly a very aggressive alpha.

"Why the hell do you need to stay with me don't you have your own place TCH"

I giggled slightly cause she reminded me of Kachan. And then I started thinking about Kachan. And then I started crying. Good damn it why do I have to be so weak! Stupid omega!

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Amaris putting her hand on my shoulder I flinch slightly at first but soon relax.

"It's ok I'm not going to hurt you. I'm sorry for snapping I'm just a little confused about what's going on." I nod and instantly feel bad I shouldn't be worrying her.

"Hey my name's Amaris what's your name?"

"Izuku" I half mumble still really nervous about everything going on.
(Who wouldn't be nervous?)

She smiles and pulls me in for a hug.
"It's nice to meet you izuku"

-Mandalays' POV-
I walk into the captain's office and greeted him.
"Good afternoon Mr Chisaki"

"Kai is fine"

---------------------------------------------
Hello my beautiful readers. I might not post again tomorrow but I promise to update again soon! Until then I just want you all to know you are all amazing and the best readers in the world!