Questions -take 3

-Authors POV-
Questions usually meant trouble for the small bean but this time he would be the one asking the questions...  Hopefully.

Izuku shifted in his spot before Amaris got up and began walking towards a small couch that was in the middle of the room.

"You know you reek of distress." You see Amaris was a very straight forward person she said things as she saw them and what she could see told her that the green haired boy was heavily distressed.

"I'm sorry." Izuku murmured.

Amaris was taken back. 'why the hell is he apologizing'

Amaris opened her arms a gesture that Izuku took as an offering of a hug. And though he was hesitant he couldn't deny the offer of comfort. He slowly got up and made his way over to the couch. Once he made it he fell into Amaris' arms and started crying.

After ten minutes he began to calm down.

-Amaris' POV-
I feel bad. Honestly he reminds me of my sister. I miss her so much.

"Hey how about you go have a shower? You can borrow some of my clothes and I'll make us some hot chocolate."

He nodded and I led him to the bathroom. I got some clothes for him to wear. A green jumper and some black leggings. Then I go to make some hot chocolate for the two of us.

Ten minutes later he walks out into the lounge room and I hand him his hot chocolate.

-Izukus' POV-
She seems nice and this hot chocolate is really good.

"So your name is Amaris right?"

"Yeah and your Izuku?"

I nod. I'm kinda curious about her ability I mean it must be really powerful of she's here. Should I ask. I don't wanna seem rude. Maybe I could try to bring it up casually.

"It's crazy how they made this whole island where peoples quirks don't work huh?"

"You want to know what my ability is don't you?"

Oh no. Did I make it to obvious. I hope I didn't upset her. She takes the hot chocolate away from me and puts it on the counter. I hope I didn't make her to mad. She grabs my hand pulls me over to the couch and then, despite what I was fearing, into a hug.

-Amaris' POV-
Izuku look really worried asking what my quirk is. I don't get why. He looks like he's having a panic attack. I take the hot chocolate from him because I don't want him to burn himself and put it on the counter with mine. I grab his arm and pull him over to the couch and try to calm him down.

"My quirk is called Yin Yang. I can kinda control light and shadows and stuff. It's super overpowered but I mean the side affects are pretty bad to I guess so it balances out."

He seemed surprised I answered, but he calmed down a lot. He looks like he's been through so much I don't even know what it was and I feel bad for him.

-Izukus' POV-

I wonder why she's here. I mean this place is for criminals but she seems really nice. Maybe I should ask.

"I don't mean to pry but can I ask why you're here? I mean you don't seem like a criminal."

She looks sad. I hope I didn't make her upset.

"The guy who runs the place..."

She kinda trailed off and she looked like she was about to start crying. So I decided to hug her back and let of some calming pheromones. She's an alpha so she can smell them really easily.

I think it helped. She give me a sad half smile before continuing.

"I have a younger sister. Her quirk was strong too, and the guy who runs this place..."

I can tell this is really hard for her.

"He 'locked' me up here and took her away."

She started crying and I hug her even tighter.

"I miss her so much."

"What was her name?"

"Eri"

Eeeek. Please don't kill me. I know it took me ages to update I was making some last minute changes to the story line and got stuck with a little writers block. I am so sorry. I will update again soon. So until next time, 😊😊😊goodbye. Once again I am so sorry it took me so long.