It doesn't matter

Yo guys I know I said two more posts but that was before I realised that I can't write fight scenes for shit so this will be the last part. If someone else wanted to write a fight scene that would be cool but mine is shit so...

-four and a half years later-

-izuku Bakugos POV-
I don't remember much of the battle but my father and chisaki died that day. We lost many Heroes but the villains fell. Some on the island fought by our side as Amaris did. The island is closed now and those imprisoned there simply by fear are free.

We finished school and the secret squad opened a new agency.

Me and katsuki finally achieved our dream from when we were little kids. We became the wonder duo.

Me and katsuki got married 3 months after I gave birth,

To our son.

We named him Hiro

Our little hero.

That was four years ago.

Today Hiro turns 4. And we are already on our way to the doctor's.

-at the doctor's office-
"Ah the famous wonder duo. And you must be Hiro" the doctor said turning his attention to him.

"I ran your tests and I'm sorry but I have some bad news. It looks like you're quirkless. A class A omega. I'm sorry"

"I can't be a hero."

My heart shattered at the look on hiros face. I couldn't take it.

"Hey sweety it's ok if you want I can make a quirk and give it to you."

"No."

I turn in surprise to see my husband standing there with a blank look on his face.

He knelt down infront of Hiro and my heart began to melt as he spoke.

"You don't need a quirk to show everyone that your the best. Because you have something that so many people don't. You have the heart of a hero and that. That is with more than any quirk, any gift, any word written on a piece of paper. It doesn't matter what people want you to be, or who you are expected to be. The only thing that matters is who you are, and the only person who has any say in that is you. So you can be hero if that's what you want. You can change the world because you have power, and this is going to sound like some real my Little pony bullshit, but it's the power of love."

I made sure to whack him on the shoulder when he swore but then I moved to be kneeling next to katsuki.

"Your dad is right. And if you want to be a hero the two of us will help get there and you will be the greatest hero the world has ever seen."

We hug for a bit but when we pull away Hiro says something I couldn't have expected.

"Yay! Now I get to be a big Brother and a hero!"

Katsuki turn to look at me.

So much for a surprise.

"Surprise..." I say with some slight jazz hands.

He just smiled and hugged us both again.

We leave the office and start heading to our agency. The secret squad set up a surprise party for him.

He's running ahead but me and katsuki follow behind him holding hands.

A lot has happened and there will probably be more to come but I know no matter what we can face it together.

The world is a better place now and I hope it'll be that way for years to come. I hope everyone here that heard my story will try their best to make the world a better place. One where everyone belongs.

The end
--------------------------------

Holy shit. That's the end. Lol I usually never finish things so this is cool. I know a bunch of you might be upset I didn't do the fight scene and that but I thought ending it like this was cool. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. It was fun to write, most of the time. I love you guys😊

I'm probably going to add another chapter just for me to laugh about comments people make later on. Like a shout out list for particularly funny comments idk I have decided but I guess that means this is it for now. Bye