Kacchan

-Katsukis' POV-
6 fucking hours

It took us six fucking hours to get to the camp. If I wasn't angry about coming before I'm down right pissed now. They made is food and we went to bed training starts tomorrow.

...

Class 1B fucking caught the bus. Not only do they train seperate from us but they didn't have to do that fucking bullshit last night.

I have to dip my hands in fucking nitroglycerin so I can make bigger explosions than I normally produce.

...

The secret squad keep trying to cheer me up. We're at dinner, thankfully class 1B isn't here or that bitch monoma would probably have said something to get himself killed. At this point in pretty much just ignoring everyone.

"Come on kacchan, cheer up."

I growl. He is so fucking dead. I lunge at him and before any of the others can react Pikachu is pinned to the ground.

"Never call me that again. Or i swear it will be the last thing you ever say." I ground or the words.

"Bakugo get off him."

I turn to look at Kiri andi realise what I'm doing. Fuck.

-kiris' POV-
Keep calm. He's just upset. It's ok. He won't actually hurt him. Attacking him would make it worse. Deep breaths.

-Katsukis' POV-
I'm honestly surprised that Kiri hasn't attacked me by now. I keep forgetting that he's with kami. I stand up and get off of him.

"Sorry man" I say but it's directed more to Kiri.

"Holy shit Bakubro apologised!"

"Good to know he cares about us" Jiro adds jokingly.

"Of course he does" Momo adds wrapping her arms around jiros waist.

"Let's just go to bed" I say

This shit is getting really hard and I need my sleep we're having breakfast with 1B tomorrow cause of some exercise they want to explain and if I'm not going to kill one of them I'm will need to be well rested.

(Are you sure you don't mean the others will need to be well rested to hold you back)

...

Fuck no

God fucking stupid fucking shit!

I don't want to get up.

Kaminari and kirishima fucking dragged me out of bed after keeping me up all fucking night.

Those little punks are lucky I didn't blow their faces off.

-author's POV-
Everyone's sitting at breakfast and the secret squad are chatting casually. For the first time since izukus disappearance Bakugo was joining in the conversation. They were after all talking about Izuku.

Bakugo realised he had yet to tell the group that he was going to be a father and when they found out...

-kiris POV-
"No fucking way!" I didn't mean to shout but I feel as though it's justified.

"That's great man." I responded more calmly

"Congratulations" denki added

"Your gonna be a great dad." Momo spoke reassuring him

"And Izuku is such a mum." Jiro said and it all hit me at once.

No wonder this had been so hard for him he lost his mate, the love of his life and izubros pregnant.