convincing

-katsukis' POV-
I've been in this room for about a week and I've lost count of the number of times I've blacked out and gone feral. After I woke up one of the teachers explained what happened and that they thought it would be best if I stayed here until I stop blacking out.

I'm trying to stay calm so I can get out of here and help find Izu but I can't help it. He's out there all alone with our pup and he could be in danger! I need to help hi- I black out again.

-izukus' POV-
I've been walking for the past few days and I know I'm getting close to the border of the island. I would have been there already but I can't really do much. I am really sad and I can't sleep properly. I started getting morning sickness as well so that's just great.

I make it to the edge and I see a big building. That must be the control room. I make way towards the building but the second I step inside the doors there are about 50 guns pointing straight at me. I put my hands up.

"I don't want to hurt anyone!" I say taking as calmly as possible hoping to maybe get some of them to lower their guns.

"Is that a threat!"

What!

"Please I'm not supposed to be here I just want to go home!" I try pleading with them.

"That's enough! You have no right to leave this island! You are either a criminal or dangerous to the rest of society! You don't deserve to go anywhere but hell! If you don't leave right now I will send you there myself!"

I start crying. I want to go home. I want to see Kachan. I want, I just want this all to stop.

The lead general person (Captain fucking dick head. Trust me just start hating him now. It'll make life easier) orders someone to drag me outside.

I got thrown on the ground and I curl in on myself instinctively putting my arms around my stomach in a protective manner. I don't know what to do. They won't listen. I'll have to try again tomorrow. Maybe if I just distract them for long enough I could find a room in there that has signal! I could message Kachan my location. Even if I can't convince them maybe the people at UA can!

I slowly drift to sleep unfazed by the cold hard ground I'm lying on and the yelling and scream I can hear in the distance.

-all for ones POV-
What the actual fuck. That stupid worthless fucking child! That's it he is no longer worth the trouble! I am going to kill that kid the pathetic waste of space! I notice I can't use my ability and I instantly know where I am. I was the reason they made this place. So that no-one with overpowered quirks could pose a threat to society. If I could figure out a way to get the barrier down I could have an army!

-katsukis' POV-
Ok I have no idea where I am now. I just came back to and I think I'm in a different room. Instead of everything being white and soft it's all made of metal.

"Bakugo"

Is that Aizawa.

"I know this is probably really confusing but we had to move you. You managed to break out of the other room- even though that was supposed to be Impossible. Any way. I grabbed some of Izukus' stuff so you just something with his scent to see if that would help you.

I notice a pile of stuff in the corner of the room. I run over to it and I start to cry.

I hear what sounds like a machine. Turns out it was the door opening. It was Aizawa. He comes over and gives me a hug. I start crying into the hug.

"It's ok Bakugo. Trust me we will find him. If it takes months or even years I promise we will find him."

Years. Years. But years from now...
I will have missed everything.

That's right Aizawa doesn't know.

I don't know if I should tell him but I want to at least make my case.

"That's too long. By then it'll be too late." I say in between sobs

He looks confused.

"To late for what Bakugo?"

"Can we go to Izu's room. I need to show you something."

He looks sceptical at first but eventually agrees so long as I take one of Izu's blankets to help keep me calm.

We get there and he walks in first. The room looks so empty I almost start crying all over again. I tell Aizawa to lock the door. I don't want to risk anyone getting hurt and this conversation has a high probability of
Making me go feral. Especially if Aizawa pushes it to much.

"Well Bakugo what did you want to show me."

Hi guys. A couple things I should note this will be a very upsetting book. At least for the next few chapters. I will put trigger warnings in so you can skip stuff if you like. Bye guys. Love you 😊😊😊