Chapter 8 - Angel and Demon

Mari POV

Damian called me Angel. OMG. I am pretty sure he is just annoying me. I did hear that guy, Todd was it?? calling him Demon Spawn so I am going to call him Shaytan. "I quite like the name ANgel, Shaytan". I saw Damian staring at me with an unamused, annoyed look. "Please don't take on after Todd" He replied. I just grinned.My phone suddenly rang and I checked the caller ID it was Alya. I picked up and she said "I am so so so sorry Mari, I swear he didn't mean to." I was confused "He will be there soon, we have a big problem" she countinued rambling. "Alya, calm down" I interupted her "Who is going to come" I asked. She was about to reply but was interupted by a male voice saying "Hey Mari" from the door. I looked at him and was shocked to see him here. I was so sad and mad as I remmebered what had happened a few years back.

Flash Back

"Listen Marinette, I don't care about you, you are just a cheater, I hate you, I never want to see you again."

"But, why are you saying this, What did I do" I ask

"I said I don't want to see you, don't ever talk to me again. Get out of my house and sight."

I ran out sobbing and It took me months to get over him, I was depressed. I hate him as well.

Flash Back Ends

And now he has come, this was what Alya was warning me about. That stupid, a**hole is back. How dare he come in front of me. 

"What do you want you imbecile" I ask

I see Damian get in a protective stance beside me, ready to kick him out. I nod at im saying 'Let him stay, let me hear him apologise and plead' He nodds back at me and moves back.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(314 words)

Who is this mystery guy?? Cliffhanger.

- Toodles