Chapter 10 - Damian has a CRUSH???

Marinette finishes talking about Damian and decides it is time to kick Adrien out of her room. Little did she know Damian was standing outside the door listening to her. He came back with some pastries and macaroons only to be frozen by hearing Marinette speaking about how much she loves him. After she speaks he decides it is time to go inside. He walks in and says as if he did not just hear a love confession. "Why are you here, I thought I kicked you out" Damian snarled. Adrien smirked and said "I am sure you are not her boyfriend she is too shy for that, I will not let you be with her for long, I will be watching you" Adrien shotback and walked out of the room with Hmphhh.

Damian came up to Marinette and asked "Are you ok Angel." 
"I am fine shaythan, but how much did you hear" Marinette replied with a red face
"How about I say, your devoted love towards me" Damian replied
Marinette hid her face in Damians chest and squeaked out "He got a job at the hospital so you might have to act as a couple with me, That is if you want to, it's fine if you don't "
"I wouldn't mind" Damian replied as he cut of her rant. 
She looked up at him and smiled a shy smile. 

They started acting like a couple whenever they noticed Adrien was close. They flirted with each other and gave quick pecks on cheeks. 

*Two days after they started the act*

Adrien tormed into Marinette's room while Damian was on the phone. He started getting close to Marinette despite her asking him to back off and that she was getting uncomfortable. Damian noticed this and said into the phone "I will call you later. Bye Grayson Spawn" He hung up and came up to Adrien about to pull him away and at the exact moment Marinette punched him in the nose making it a bloody mess. Damian was shoced that she had that in that petite frame of hers. Adrien suddenly shouted "Kiss on the lips, I don't believe you are a couple."
"Adrien, just because we are a couple does not mean we are comfortable with PDA." Marinette replied. "I knew it, you are not a real couple, I still can have you Puurincess. I will make you mine." Adrien snarled. Damian decided to take matters into his own hands and leaned in inching closer and closer to her face then their lips met. They shared a passionate kiss. Adrien stared at him in shock but quickly recovered, his shoulders slumped "Only a real couple could pull off something like that, but I still won't give up, I will get you M'lady, if it is the last thing I do." Damian pushed Adrien out of the room and locks the door. He turns to look at Marinette and starts to apologise "I am sorry Angel, I should've asked permission. I just had to do it or he would not leave you alone." Marinette cut him off saying "It is fine shaythan, I quite enjoyed it myself." Marinette blushed and Damian replied "Me too." Both of them stared at each other. Damian suddenly realise 'OMG, I think I have a crush on this Angel, she has no idea I am a billionare's son and if she likes me for me, which I hope she does, I need to ask her our. But how. I havenever done something like this before. I can't ask Father, Drake is out of the question and so is Todd. Pennyworth is a good idea and Grayson is not bad. Grayson Spawn(This is Dick's and Kor'i daughter named Mar'i) and Grayson are just going to tease me so my choice shall be Pennyworth.'

___________________________________________________________________________

(633 words)

- Toodles