Chapter 5

"Well what I mean is, its not for long but you will have to -"

Marinette POV

"Well what I mean is, its not for long but you will have to -" Stammered Juleka
"I get it Jules, I will have to quit working for a while" then I frowned thinking of the new big project me and gabriel discussed about.
"It's only temporary" she said nervous after noticing my forced smile. 
"Well, let's get me admitted to the hospital first" I said with fake cheerfulness
I saw Alya looking at me with a concerned look on her face. I acted like I did not se it walked ahead.
After I got enrolled at the hospital a doctor came into my room accompanied but Jules.
He put his hand out and said "Doctor Luka" I stared at him wide eyes and shook his hand and said "I am quite offended you don't recognise your melody" I smirked and he looked at me like he just saw a ghost and hugged me "Oh melody, I knew I saw the name Marinette somewhere else."
His smile faltered as he said "I am sorry for your current situation, So lets get to the task at hand, you cannot drink alchohol or smoke during treatment, Think positive thoughts, and last but not least don't get pregnant" Luka Smirked, I glared at him and they both burst out laughing. Luka was almost at the door and he suddenly spun around and said "You need to get yourself a personal nurse" He left the room leaving me to think about the situation at hand.

My phone rings and I check the caller ID

It was......

(277 words)

- Toodles