Chapter 3 - Friends

Mainette POV

'Oh No, They are coming over', she thought, 'I should not have had another panic attack, they are going to be so dissapointed when they find out.' There were a variety of thoughts crossing her mind. 'Will they not want to be my friend anymore, they are the only ones left.'

Nino POV

'The last thing I heard before Alya pulling me over to Mari's - in my pajamas may I add - I heard Alya shout at me saying "Nino get over here this instant" she screamed. I said "Coming dudette" and then I grumbled "This girl is going to be the death of me"

"I heard that" Alya shouted

I came over and said "Hey Mari, Sup dudette, you missed our wedding"

"I know" she sighed

"We realize whatever you had to do must be so important to miss our wedding and we are perfectly fine with it." Said Alya

"Alya, I might never *sobs uncontrolably*" Mari cries

"OMG, gurl we are coming over now!!!" Alya screamed

Now she is literally dragging me accross town to Mari's in my pajamas, she did not even give me a chance to get my socks and shoes on properly.
Even though I am, complaining I still love Als, and Mari but like a sister and brother love, she sounded so broken.
We rushed over to the Bakery and went upstairs, Mari was on her bed, she had dark circles under her eyes and looked exhausted.

Tom POV

'I can't believe she is going to leave us, she is too young, she doesn't deserve this'
Mari has called Alya and she is rushing over to see her, she had a panick attack because she forgot their wedding and I am pretty sure she did not sleep last night because she looks exhausted and dark circles are visible under her eyes.

Alya barged in dragging Nino in his pajamas and ran upstairs like her life depends on it.
She is lucky to have great friends.

Alya POV

'We walked in and saw Mari on her bed, the first thing I noticed were the tear stains and droopy eyes.' I went over to her and she stared at me, then she broke down and started choking on her own sobs, after I got her to calm down, she said "Als, I am so sorry for not attending your wedding *hiccup* and I went to the hospital"
I took a sharp breath and so did Nino.
She countinued "Don't freak out but the doctor was well... Juleka *hiccup* and she said- *sobs* I might not live for long."
I heard Nino sob. Mari heard it too and looked at Nino with sad eyes
"Please tell m you are joking" I said while holding in tears
She looked down and did not meet my eye
"Explain" I said calmly
"*Sob* Juleka and this other doctor said I have a -a *hiccup* brain tumor and that it might be uncurable" she sobbed
"Oh Girl, don;t leave me" I said finally breaking down into tears
"I get the results tommorow *hiccup* will you come with me" Mari begged with the cute pout and puppy eyes.
"How could I say no to that" I chuckled

"Don't worry Mar-Mar, we will get over this together" Nino piped up "We will always be there for you"

"Now GROUP HUG" I screamed and we all hugged and I decided to stay with Mari for the night with Nino, so technically a sleepover.

Hope you liked it, Stay tuned

- Toodles