Chapter 14 - Two evils working together are nothing but trouble

Adrien POV

I can't believe purr-incess is going to get Andre's with HIM. I am her soulmate, her loved one. I can't believe she would choose HIM, that peasant over me, all rich Adrien Agreste. I hate him so much. He will pay for stealing my purr-incess.

I went over and grabbed Mari's wrist. She stared at me with eyes filled with disgust. He glared at me, it sent shivers down my spine but I ignored it. I ignored him as she was trying to loosen my grip by twisting her hand. She didn't think it would be that easy, did she? I tightened my grip and saw Damian growl. "Adrien, let go of my hand." she spoke up first, I just smirked and tightened my grip, then I replied "You belong to me purr-incess, come to your knight and leave this fool. I have all the money in the world. I will spoil you." Mari stared at me with pure rage and utter disgust visible in her eyes.

"I don't care or need money, I need happiness and a relationship with trust. I love him, and he does me, so let me go before I punch your already twice broken nose" Marinette retorted at me. "You will pay for that purr-incess." I replied angry with her, she dare say she is happy with him. I will destroy this. By this point Damian was ready to kill me but he had a distant but proud look in his eyes. I wonder why he stood down for this long, I will show her how much of an incompetent fool he is. I tightened my grip further and dug my nails into her skin, I saw her wince in pain, suddenly I felt a punch to the face and someone twisted my arm. I looked up to see a furious Damian. Then all I saw was black.

I woke up in the hospital I am working in, the nurse told me I broke my nose again and had a hairline fracture in my wrist, I had quite a few cuts and bruises as well.

She will pay for this, and so will he for stealing M'lady. He will wish that he never messed with me.

I left the hospital, I had to search all through my contacts to find her number.

I met up with her, we planned his doom. Mari will pay for what she did to me. She will come running to me begging me to take her back.

I will take her back and spoil her. I will punish her and treat her like an angel. Like the princess she is.

???? POV

I got a call from an unknown number, I lost all my contacts when I got a new phone last week. I picked up and answered "Oh it's you" I asked. He called me, to ask me for a favour. To take down the boyfriend of the girl he loves. "What will I get from it?" I questioned him, I never do something without a profit. His reply and offer was too high to push down. I decided to take her down, he can have her but I will get what I've always wanted and belonged to me. They will never know what hit them. 

(546 words)

Sorry this is short, This is just Agreste's POV of what happened and a new evil. There will be a longer chapter soon. I promise.

- Toodles